Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July-December, 1662.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actually happens to the buried money?
(a) They find it, but lose it.
(b) They never find it; it is a hoax.
(c) The give it to charity.
(d) It goes to the King and Duke as promised.
2. The birth of what causes Pepys to chide his wife?
(b) A calf.
(c) Her sister's baby.
(d) A baby.
3. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By abstaining from wine.
(b) By going to church more.
(c) By getting rid of servants.
(d) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
4. What happens to those involved in resistance against the Royals?
(a) They are run out of town.
(b) They are put on trial, but later released.
(c) They are shot.
(d) They are hanged and quartered.
5. Not only is Pepys abstaining in July-December 1661, but he is striving to be what?
(a) The first one to abstain from sex.
(b) The first one to abstain from wine.
(c) The first one to abstain from smoking.
(d) The first one to abstain from bathing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pepys have multiple meetings with?
2. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
4. In July-December 1662, who is rumored to have marriage problems?
5. In July-December 1662, who commends Pepys?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)