Quiz: January-June, 1660 to July-December, 1662
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
b) His priest.
c) A doctor.
d) Lord Sandwich.
2. When July-December 1661 opens, Pepys is abstaining from what?
3. Which relative of Pepys lives in the country in July-December 1661?
a) His aunt.
b) His father.
c) His grandmother.
d) His wife.
4. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
a) The King.
d) Religious fanatics.
5. Where is Pepys living when the narrative begins?
a) In the country.
b) In town.
c) He is renting rooms at the King's castle.
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)