|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He thinks they are unusual for a person of such high status.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He is jealous of it.
2. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(a) His wife.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
3. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One hour.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
4. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
(a) Pepys's sister.
(b) One of the maids.
(c) Pepys's brother.
(d) Pepys's wife.
5. In anger, what does Pepys rip up in January -June 1663
(a) All of the Duke's paperwork.
(b) All of his wife's books.
(c) All of his wife's paperwork.
(d) All of Will's paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
2. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
3. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. What is Pepys's country house called?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)