|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 77 schillings.
(b) 17 schillings.
(c) Seven schillings.
(d) 70 schillings.
2. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
(a) Stay at home.
(b) Attend the Hanging of Turner.
(c) Go to the country.
(d) Invite friends over.
3. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(b) He does not show up to work.
(c) For not sending messages.
(d) For dropping things.
4. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Because of measles.
(b) Pepys does not explain.
(c) Because of lice.
(d) Because of the plague.
5. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) The King.
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pepys get his watch?
2. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
3. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
4. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
5. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)