|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
(a) He tightens the rules.
(b) He lets go of the vows.
(c) He lets his wife out of the vows.
(d) He now allows for a monthly budget.
2. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(b) He grows a beard.
(c) He gets manicures.
(d) He goes bald.
3. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A robbery.
(b) The rape of a woman.
(d) A murder.
4. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
(a) Keeps it for himself.
(b) Gives it to Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) Gives it to a mistress.
(d) Gives it to his sister.
5. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hits his wife in the nose.
(b) He falls out of bed.
(c) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(d) He goes to the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
2. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
3. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
4. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
5. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)