|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(c) Pepys' wife's birthday.
(d) The coronation of the King.
2. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Pepys does not explain.
(b) Because of measles.
(c) Because of the plague.
(d) Because of lice.
3. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
(a) A woman he once fancied.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A relative.
(d) His neighbor.
4. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys' neighbor.
(d) Pepys's uncle.
5. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(a) Yelling at his wife.
(b) The business of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pepys's country house called?
2. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
3. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
4. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
5. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)