|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
(b) Gloves and gold pieces.
2. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(a) The business of the war.
(c) Yelling at his wife.
3. What is Pepys's country house called?
(a) Halfway House.
(b) The Happy House.
(c) The Gardens.
(d) The Cabin.
4. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
(a) One of the maids.
(b) Pepys's sister.
(c) Pepys's brother.
(d) Pepys's wife.
5. What does Pepys do each March?
(a) Throw a celebration for the king.
(b) Throw a celebration to honor those who were there for him.
(c) Go into hiding.
(d) Throw a party for his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
2. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
3. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
4. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
5. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)