|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for servants.
(b) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
2. What is in jeopardy in January-June, 1665?
(a) Pepys's marriage.
(b) The King's popularity.
(c) The status of the Navy.
(d) Pepys's promotion.
3. What is Pepys feelings about his wife's need for a companion?
(a) He fights with her about it.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He likes the idea.
(d) He has no feelings on the issue.
4. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A relative.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) A woman he once fancied.
5. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
(a) Pepys's wife thinks she is the most beautiful person she's ever seen; he disagrees.
(b) Pepys thinks she is the most beautiful person he's ever seen; his wife disagrees.
(c) Pepys thinks she is pretty; his wife thinks she is ordinary.
(d) Pepys thinks she is ordinary; his wife thinks she is pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
2. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
3. What event causes Pepys to suffer in the morning afterward?
4. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
5. How does Pepys revise his vows about plays in January-June, 1664?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)