|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The Queen.
2. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
(a) A companion.
(b) A new home.
(c) Private lessons.
(d) A new maid.
3. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
(b) That person is more fashionable.
(c) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(d) That person can dance better.
4. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) Pepys' cousin.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The King.
5. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His bladder surgery.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His wife's birthday.
(d) His time at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
2. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
3. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
4. What does Pepys admit about the victim in the crime that he witnesses?
5. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)