|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the item encased in glass?
(a) It thinks it is a work of art.
(b) He thinks it is a scientific wonder.
(c) He thinks it's disgusting.
(d) He thinks it's a hoax.
2. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
(b) At length.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He only says a little bit.
3. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(b) His ugly maid.
(c) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The country.
4. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A murder.
(c) A robbery.
(d) The rape of a woman.
5. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) His wife.
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
2. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
3. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
4. How do the opinions of Pepys and his wife differ over the her new companion?
5. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)