|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The English.
(c) Only the Dutch.
(d) The French and the Dutch.
2. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
(b) Expenses for servants.
3. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
(b) The business of the war.
(d) Yelling at his wife.
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) His wife gets angry at him.
(b) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(c) The bank is closed.
(d) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
5. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 77 schillings.
(b) 70 schillings.
(c) Seven schillings.
(d) 17 schillings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
2. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
3. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
4. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
5. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)