|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The French and the Dutch.
(c) The English.
(d) Only the Dutch.
2. How much short are the household accounts in January-June 1665?
(a) 17 schillings.
(b) Seven schillings.
(c) 77 schillings.
(d) 70 schillings.
3. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
(a) A bird.
(b) A bee.
(c) A coin.
(d) A boat.
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(b) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(c) His wife gets angry at him.
(d) The bank is closed.
5. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
(a) That person is more fashionable.
(b) That person has a better house than Pepys's.
(c) That person can dance better.
(d) Pepys fears that person is having an affair with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pepys's country house called?
2. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
3. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
4. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)