|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a day off.
(b) Performs bloodletting.
(c) Gives him a massage.
(d) Gives him a pep talk.
2. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) Pepys's sister.
(c) Pepys's brother.
(d) One of the maids.
3. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
(a) His spending.
(b) His affairs.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His drinking.
4. What gift does Pepys receive for his wife?
(c) Gloves and gold pieces.
5. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
(a) Because of measles.
(b) Pepys does not explain.
(c) Because of the plague.
(d) Because of lice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the King's public performances in January-June 1661?
2. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
3. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
4. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
5. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)