|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(d) Puppet shows.
2. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
(a) His wife's birthday.
(b) His time at sea.
(c) His bladder surgery.
(d) His birthday.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys wife.
4. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) At length.
(b) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) He only says a little bit.
5. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
(a) A new home.
(b) Private lessons.
(c) A companion.
(d) A new maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
2. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
3. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
5. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)