|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for servants.
(b) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
2. Who is the victim of the crime that Pepys's witnesses in January-June, 1664?
(a) A woman he once fancied.
(b) A relative.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) A stranger.
3. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Pepys wife.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
4. What does Pepys do for cheaper entertainment in January-June, 1664?
(a) Attend the Hanging of Turner.
(b) Go to the country.
(c) Stay at home.
(d) Invite friends over.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Pepys's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pepys get his watch?
2. Mr. Evelyn has what encased in a glass?
3. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
4. As the new year of 1665 starts, what does Pepys wife rebuke him for?
5. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)