|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(b) Puppet shows.
2. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
(a) A murder.
(b) A robbery.
(d) The rape of a woman.
3. How much does Pepys go into the funeral description of someone who died of lung cancer?
(a) At length.
(b) He says nothing.
(c) He says a little bit, but tells us there will be more later.
(d) He only says a little bit.
4. What is one thing Pepys does with his appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) He grows a beard.
(b) He takes an interest in the latest fashions.
(c) He gets manicures.
(d) He goes bald.
5. Who dies of lung cancer in March 1664?
(a) Pepys's sister.
(b) Pepys's brother.
(c) One of the maids.
(d) Pepys's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
2. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
3. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
4. Where did Pepys get his watch?
5. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)