|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
(a) One hour.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(a) The King.
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
3. What is one thing Pepys's wife does with her appearance in January-June 1661?
(a) She dyes her hair.
(b) She gets her teeth done.
(c) She lets her eyebrows grow out.
(d) She gets a sword to wear as an accessory.
4. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys's father.
(c) Pepys's wife.
5. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
(a) Buy clothes.
(b) Clean his teeth.
(c) Tell jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
2. What consumes much of Pepys time in January-June, 1665?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
5. Who is Pepys jealous of in in January-June 1663?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)