|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
(a) Gives it to his sister.
(b) Gives it to a mistress.
(c) Keeps it for himself.
(d) Gives it to Lady Lord Sandwich.
2. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For not sending messages.
(b) He does not show up to work.
(c) For dropping things.
(d) For attitude infractions and stealing.
3. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
(b) Pepys' cousin.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The King.
4. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That the King is a liar.
(b) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
(c) That he had an affair with his wife.
(d) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
5. What is Pepys reasoning for only wearing the watch as long as he does?
(a) It doesn't match his outfit.
(b) It's a distraction.
(c) It once belonged to his brother.
(d) It once belonged to the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
2. Who takes lessons with Pepys in in January-June 1663?
3. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
4. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
5. What crime does Pepys witness in January-June 1664?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)