|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
(a) He rates them as to whether he likes them or not.
(b) He eats a hearty lunch.
(c) He goes to the King.
(d) He greets church members.
2. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) Pepys's father.
(d) Pepys's wife.
3. In January-June 1661, what does Pepys reveal about the King?
(a) That he had an affair with his wife.
(b) That Pepys' wife does not like the king.
(c) That the King is a liar.
(d) That there was an attempt to kill him in the previous year.
4. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Queen.
5. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Pepys wife.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pepys jealous of someone in January-June 1663?
2. What does Pepys learn to do for himself in January-June, 1664?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. Every March, what does Pepys flash back to?
5. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)