|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) No supper.
(b) A fierce whipping.
(c) A black eye.
(d) No paycheck.
2. Who grants the king some money for the Navy in January-June 1663?
(b) The Duke.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) The Queen.
3. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
(a) Pepys's father.
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(d) Pepys's wife.
4. What holiday is noted that Pepys observes in January-June 1661?
(a) St. Patrick's Day.
(b) President's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. Who receives the promotion to Treasurer?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Pepys wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. For his wife in in January-June 1663, Pepys arranges what?
2. Who trusts Pepys to watch valuable jewels?
3. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
5. Pepys is offered money to impregnate someone. Who offers him the money?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)