Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1665.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What account proves profitable and earns praise for Pepys in January-June 1665?
2. Who does Pepys blame for the civil unrest?
(a) The King.
(d) Religious fanatics.
3. Who spends time at Pepys's home grieving after the lung cancer death?
(a) Pepys's father.
(b) Pepys's wife.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
4. What is the highlight of January-June 1661, according to Pepys's account?
(a) The coronation of the King.
(b) Lord Sandwiches' vacation.
(c) Pepys' wife's birthday.
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. Who produces a copy of a letter Pepys had burned?
(a) His wife.
(b) The Duke.
(d) Lady Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. At church, what does Pepys do after sermons?
2. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
3. What does Pepys do with the gift he receives for his wife?
4. Why are several houses quarantined in January-June 1665?
5. How long does Pepys wear a watch?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)