|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(a) Pepys wife.
(d) The King.
2. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be poor again.
(b) That there will be another fire.
(c) That there will be another tornado.
(d) That he will be captured.
3. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) No paycheck.
(b) No supper.
(c) A fierce whipping.
(d) A black eye.
4. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(b) For dropping things.
(c) For not sending messages.
(d) He does not show up to work.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Pepys's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
2. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
3. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)