|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her excessive spending.
(c) Her moods.
(d) Her fashion.
2. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Sweeping and ironing.
(b) Dishes and laundry.
(c) Yard work and cooking.
(d) Washing and cooking.
3. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) A doctor.
(c) Lord Sandwich.
(d) His priest.
4. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A black eye.
(b) A fierce whipping.
(c) No supper.
(d) No paycheck.
5. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) His bladder stone.
(b) A new ring.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
2. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
3. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
4. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
5. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)