|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) English and Germans.
(b) Dutch and English.
(c) French and Dutch.
(d) Dutch and Germans.
2. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) The General.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
3. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) He does not show up to work.
(b) For dropping things.
(c) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(d) For not sending messages.
4. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(a) Pepys wife.
(c) The King.
5. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(b) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(c) His wife gets angry at him.
(d) The bank is closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
2. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)