|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Washing and cooking.
(b) Yard work and cooking.
(c) Sweeping and ironing.
(d) Dishes and laundry.
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) His priest.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(d) A doctor.
3. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Pepys's wife.
(b) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(c) The Queen.
4. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A fierce whipping.
(b) No supper.
(c) A black eye.
(d) No paycheck.
5. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
(b) 1,439 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 1,349 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
2. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
5. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)