|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
2. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That there will be another tornado.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That there will be another fire.
(d) That he will be captured.
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The English.
(b) The Germans.
(c) Only the Dutch.
(d) The French and the Dutch.
4. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Cards from friends.
(b) Cards from doctors.
(c) Money on the street.
(d) The May dew.
5. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By going to church more.
(b) By getting rid of servants.
(c) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
(d) By abstaining from wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
2. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
3. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
4. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
5. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)