|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) His ugly maid.
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The country.
2. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A fierce whipping.
(b) No supper.
(c) A black eye.
(d) No paycheck.
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The French and the Dutch.
(b) The Germans.
(c) Only the Dutch.
(d) The English.
4. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be poor again.
(b) That he will be captured.
(c) That there will be another fire.
(d) That there will be another tornado.
5. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(b) His wife gets angry at him.
(c) The bank is closed.
(d) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
2. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
3. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
4. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
5. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)