|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The country.
(d) His ugly maid.
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(a) His priest.
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) A doctor.
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(b) The bank is closed.
(c) His wife gets angry at him.
(d) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
4. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) The General.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
5. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) His bladder stone.
(b) His Bible.
(c) A new ring.
(d) His guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
2. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)