|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Sir Slingsby.
(b) The King.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Lord Sandwich.
2. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) His ugly maid.
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The country.
3. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(d) Puppet shows.
4. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
(b) Lord Sandwich.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His priest.
5. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) They need the money.
(b) She is in search of a new doctor.
(c) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
(d) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
2. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
4. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
5. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)