|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That there will be another fire.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That he will be captured.
(d) That there will be another tornado.
2. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for servants.
(c) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
3. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A fierce whipping.
(b) A black eye.
(c) No supper.
(d) No paycheck.
4. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Sweeping and ironing.
(b) Dishes and laundry.
(c) Washing and cooking.
(d) Yard work and cooking.
5. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
(a) By no longer keeping up with fashions.
(b) By getting rid of servants.
(c) By going to church more.
(d) By abstaining from wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
2. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
3. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
4. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)