|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(b) Puppet shows.
2. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) It's OK for others, but not for him.
(b) He does takes them.
(c) He returns them.
(d) He does not say how he feels.
3. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
(a) Gave her a black eye.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Pushed her.
(d) Publicly humilate her.
4. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) Dutch and English.
(b) Dutch and Germans.
(c) English and Germans.
(d) French and Dutch.
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(b) The Queen.
(c) Pepys's wife.
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
2. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
3. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
4. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
5. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)