|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
(a) Times are tough.
(b) He wants to celebrate.
(c) The wine will go bad.
(d) The weather is very cold.
2. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) French and Dutch.
(b) English and Germans.
(c) Dutch and English.
(d) Dutch and Germans.
3. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(b) His ugly maid.
(c) The country.
4. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) A new ring.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His bladder stone.
5. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Cards from friends.
(b) Money on the street.
(c) Cards from doctors.
(d) The May dew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
3. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
4. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)