|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
(b) 1,349 pounds.
(c) 5,000 pounds.
(d) 1,439 pounds.
2. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(c) Puppet shows.
3. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
(a) Gave her a black eye.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Pushed her.
(d) Publicly humilate her.
4. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
5. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(b) His ugly maid.
(c) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once again in January-June 1662, how is Pepys planning to have a frugal life?
2. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
3. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
4. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
5. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)