|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(c) Puppet shows.
2. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Washing and cooking.
(b) Sweeping and ironing.
(c) Yard work and cooking.
(d) Dishes and laundry.
3. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be captured.
(b) That there will be another tornado.
(c) That there will be another fire.
(d) That he will be poor again.
4. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) His ugly maid.
(b) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The country.
5. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
2. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)