|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Sir Slingsby.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The King.
2. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) The Queen.
(c) Pepys's wife.
(d) Lady Lord Sandwich.
3. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) The General.
4. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a massage.
(b) Gives him a day off.
(c) Performs bloodletting.
(d) Gives him a pep talk.
5. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) Dutch and English.
(b) Dutch and Germans.
(c) French and Dutch.
(d) English and Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
2. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
3. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
4. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)