|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepys rate as the worst thing he has ever seen in his life?
(a) The play Romeo and Juliet.
(b) His ugly maid.
(d) The country.
2. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
(a) The King.
(d) Pepys wife.
3. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
(a) Gives him a pep talk.
(b) Gives him a massage.
(c) Performs bloodletting.
(d) Gives him a day off.
4. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
(a) Her moods.
(b) Her fashion.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her excessive spending.
5. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(d) Puppet shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
2. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. When Pepys feels under the weather, who does he call?
5. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)