|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December, 1664, who is Pepys continuing an affair with?
(a) His uncle's wife.
(b) Mrs. Lane.
(c) Lady Lord Sandwich.
2. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He does takes them.
(b) He does not say how he feels.
(c) He returns them.
(d) It's OK for others, but not for him.
3. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(c) Puppet shows.
4. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
(a) A black eye.
(b) No paycheck.
(c) No supper.
(d) A fierce whipping.
5. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
(a) Times are tough.
(b) The wine will go bad.
(c) He wants to celebrate.
(d) The weather is very cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
3. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
4. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
5. Who correctly predicted The Great Fire?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)