|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
(a) Pushed her.
(b) Gave her a black eye.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Publicly humilate her.
2. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
(a) He does not show up to work.
(b) For not sending messages.
(c) For attitude infractions and stealing.
(d) For dropping things.
3. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
(a) Her cooking.
(b) Her fashion.
(c) Her moods.
(d) Her excessive spending.
4. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He returns them.
(b) He does not say how he feels.
(c) It's OK for others, but not for him.
(d) He does takes them.
5. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) The General.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
2. What is Pepys's excuse this time in January-June 1667 for making an exception to his vow not to drink wine?
3. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
4. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
5. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)