|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His bladder stone.
(c) His Bible.
(d) A new ring.
2. Who is honored with a boat parade on the Thames?
(a) Lady Lord Sandwich.
(b) The Queen.
(d) Pepys's wife.
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
(a) She is in search of a new doctor.
(b) They need the money.
(c) It is said to be good for one's complexion.
(d) She becomes sentimental after the fire.
5. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(b) Expenses for servants.
(c) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
2. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
3. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
4. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
5. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)