|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play does Pepys see in July-December, 1664?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) The General.
2. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) The bank is closed.
(b) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
(c) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(d) His wife gets angry at him.
3. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
4. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
(a) It's bad.
(b) He wants to star in it.
(c) He has no opinion.
(d) It's good.
5. What kind of problem does Pepys have with his wife when July-December 1664 opens?
(a) Her moods.
(b) Her fashion.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her excessive spending.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pepys wife begin collecting what she does in January-June 1667?
2. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
3. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
4. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
5. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)