|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
(a) Dutch and Germans.
(b) English and Germans.
(c) French and Dutch.
(d) Dutch and English.
2. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
(a) A new ring.
(b) His Bible.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His bladder stone.
3. What happens after the incident on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) No explaination is given, and they go back to sleep.
(b) The bank is closed.
(c) His wife gets angry at him.
(d) Pepys's wife seeks medical attention.
4. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
(a) He returns them.
(b) It's OK for others, but not for him.
(c) He does not say how he feels.
(d) He does takes them.
5. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(b) Puppet shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
2. Which ship does Prince Rupert command?
3. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
4. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)