|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) Only the Dutch.
(b) The English.
(c) The French and the Dutch.
(d) The Germans.
2. In his plan to be frugal in January-June 1662, what is an indulgence Pepys will allow?
(a) Puppet shows.
3. What does Pepys wife begin a yearly habit of collecting?
(a) Cards from doctors.
(b) The May dew.
(c) Cards from friends.
(d) Money on the street.
4. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Sir Slingsby.
(c) The King.
(d) The Duke.
5. What does Pepys begin to worry about in January-June 1667?
(a) That he will be captured.
(b) That he will be poor again.
(c) That there will be another tornado.
(d) That there will be another fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pepys feel about bribes during July-December 1664?
2. In November 1664, who does war begin between?
3. What does Pepys think of the play he sees in July-December, 1664?
4. In July-December 1664, Pepys is seeking a case for what?
5. What did Pepys do to his wife in July-December 1664 that he is ashamed of ?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)