One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January-June, 1667.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pepys and his wife were poorer, the wife had to help with what chores?
(a) Washing and cooking.
(b) Yard work and cooking.
(c) Sweeping and ironing.
(d) Dishes and laundry.
2. What happens on New Year's Day 1662 when Pepys wakes up?
(a) He hates himself for not meeting last year's resolutions.
(b) He goes to the bank.
(c) He hits his wife in the nose.
(d) He falls out of bed.
3. Who holds a lottery in July-December 1664?
(a) Lord Sandwich.
(b) Sir Slingsby.
(c) The King.
(d) The Duke.
4. What becomes expense rises again in January-June 1662?
(a) Expenses for fashionable clothes.
(c) Expenses for servants.
5. In January-June 1662, who is increasing their threats?
(a) The French and the Dutch.
(b) Only the Dutch.
(c) The English.
(d) The Germans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's punishment in January-June 1662?
2. What does the person who Pepys calls do when he feels under the weather?
3. What milestone does Pepys forget in 1664?
4. In January-June 1662, why does Will continue to get punished?
5. How much is Pepys worth at the end of 1664?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)