|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
2. What news does Miep bring on the day the food thief is caught?
3. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
4. What does Anne say is happening to the world that causes this horrible time?
5. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Anne and Peter. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
This play takes place during World War II. How does this historical and world changing event affect this plot and the characters in it?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by this, and what are some of the different ways this fear is manifested?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)