|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
2. Where is the first concentration camp that Anne is held at?
3. What does Peter do to say goodbye to Anne when the police come in?
4. Where is Miep when the Franks are captured?
5. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Training and education are topics of discussion in this book. Where do these topics appear in this book, and what affect do they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
The separation of classes is quite a significant theme in this book. What are these classes, and how does this separation affect the characters belonging to them?
Essay Topic 3
Many characters in this book are forced to sacrifice much in order to obtain their goals. Who are some of these characters, and how do their sacrifices affect the other characters around them? Are these sacrifices worth the reward? Why or why not?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)