|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the police where the hiding place is?
2. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
3. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
4. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
5. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Kraler was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does he accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had he not been included in the story line?
Essay Topic 2
Training and education are topics of discussion in this book. Where do these topics appear in this book, and what affect do they have on the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair, and how does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)