Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
2. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
Compassion and empathy are themes present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of these themes, and how does the presence of these themes affect the outcome of this book?
Friendship is a central theme of this play. What are the main friendships, and how does their inclusion in this play affect the outcome of the plot?
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair, and how does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)