|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
2. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
Essay Topic 1
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embody this theme, and how does that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Goodrich presents the idea that there are two sides to every man. Choose three of the characters from the play and write about their dual natures and how this duality affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by this, and what are some of the different ways this fear is manifested?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)