|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
2. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
3. What does Anne tell Peter she wants to be when she grows up?
4. Where is Miep when the Franks are captured?
5. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Maturity is a theme presented in a number of places in this plot, and it is manifested in a number of different ways. Choose a few of these instances and compare and contrast them. How are they different in their manifestations of this sensitive theme?
Essay Topic 2
Diversity and discrimination are two major and related themes in this book. Where do these themes appear, and how do they work together to propel the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Compassion and empathy are themes present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of these themes, and how does the presence of these themes affect the outcome of this book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)