|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
2. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
3. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
4. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
5. What news does Miep bring on the day the food thief is caught?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a central theme of this play. What are the main friendships, and how does their inclusion in this play affect the outcome of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The separation of classes is quite a significant theme in this book. What are these classes, and how does this separation affect the characters belonging to them?
Essay Topic 3
There were many characters in this book who were manipulated and persuaded to do things they did not want to do. What are some of these instances, and how are those characters affected by the manipulation?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)