|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne say she escapes her prison in hiding?
2. Who will now cook for the person who was caught stealing food?
3. Who tells the police where the hiding place is?
4. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
5. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The separation of classes is quite a significant theme in this book. What are these classes, and how does this separation affect the characters belonging to them?
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Kraler was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does he accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had he not been included in the story line?
Essay Topic 3
There were many characters in this book who were manipulated and persuaded to do things they did not want to do. What are some of these instances, and how are those characters affected by the manipulation?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)