|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
2. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
3. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Mr. Frank is sent to?
4. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
5. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Goodrich presents the idea that there are two sides to every man. Choose three of the characters from the play and write about their dual natures and how this duality affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Maturity is a theme presented in a number of places in this plot, and it is manifested in a number of different ways. Choose a few of these instances and compare and contrast them. How are they different in their manifestations of this sensitive theme?
Essay Topic 3
This play takes place during World War II. How does this historical and world changing event affect this plot and the characters in it?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)