Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
2. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
Essay Topic 1
Maturity is a theme presented in a number of places in this plot, and it is manifested in a number of different ways. Choose a few of these instances and compare and contrast them. How are they different in their manifestations of this sensitive theme?
Essay Topic 2
There are many secrets made, kept, and divulged in this book. What are some of these secrets, and how does their placement in the plot affect the course of the plot and the characters involved in the secrets?
Essay Topic 3
Goodrich presents the idea that there are two sides to every man. Choose three of the characters from the play and write about their dual natures and how this duality affected the characters around them.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)