|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will now cook for the person who was caught stealing food?
2. Where is Mr. Kraler when the Franks are captured?
3. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
4. Who makes the dramatic statement that they will all die in the hiding place?
5. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Kraler was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does he accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had he not been included in the story line?
Essay Topic 2
Many characters in this book are forced to sacrifice much in order to obtain their goals. Who are some of these characters, and how do their sacrifices affect the other characters around them? Are these sacrifices worth the reward? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
There are a number of different settings in this book. Describe some of these settings. Why might Goodrich have chosen these settings for this plot to take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)