|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Mr. Frank is sent to?
2. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
3. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
4. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
5. What time is Anne told to be in bed by after her visit with Peter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Kraler was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does he accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had he not been included in the story line?
Essay Topic 2
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embody this theme, and how does that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Symbolism is a very prevalent literary device used by Goodrich. What are some of these symbols, and how does their presence affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)