|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
2. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
3. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
4. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
5. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by this, and what are some of the different ways this fear is manifested?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair, and how does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
Essay Topic 3
Protection is a strong theme in this story. Where does this theme appear, and which characters are most affected by the presence of this theme?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)