|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
2. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
3. How long has it been since Miep has last visited the families when they begin to worry after the invasion on Normandy?
4. What month are the Franks sent to a second concentration camp?
5. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compassion and empathy are themes present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of these themes, and how does the presence of these themes affect the outcome of this book?
Essay Topic 2
Goodrich presents the idea that there are two sides to every man. Choose three of the characters from the play and write about their dual natures and how this duality affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Anne and Peter. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)