|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
2. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
3. How does Mr. Frank say Anne felt in the first of her time at the concentration camp?
4. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
5. Who is caught stealing food?
Essay Topic 1
There are many secrets made, kept, and divulged in this book. What are some of these secrets, and how does their placement in the plot affect the course of the plot and the characters involved in the secrets?
Essay Topic 2
Many characters in this book are forced to sacrifice much in order to obtain their goals. Who are some of these characters, and how do their sacrifices affect the other characters around them? Are these sacrifices worth the reward? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Anne and Peter. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)