|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Anne is sent to?
2. Where is Miep when the Franks are captured?
3. Who makes the dramatic statement that they will all die in the hiding place?
4. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
5. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Kraler was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does he accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had he not been included in the story line?
Essay Topic 2
The separation of classes is quite a significant theme in this book. What are these classes, and how does this separation affect the characters belonging to them?
Essay Topic 3
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair, and how does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)