Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
2. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
Essay Topic 1
There are a number of different settings in this book. Describe some of these settings. Why might Goodrich have chosen these settings for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Compassion and empathy are themes present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of these themes, and how does the presence of these themes affect the outcome of this book?
Essay Topic 3
Mr. Kraler was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does he accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had he not been included in the story line?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)