|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
(a) He is hiding Jews at his house.
(b) He suspects a chance for blackmail.
(c) He knows about the hiders.
(d) He needs more money.
2. What does Anne tell Peter she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A counselor.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actress.
3. What is the name of the worker who has asked for a raise?
4. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
(a) His leather luggage.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan's coat.
(c) His woolen robe.
(d) Anne's necklace.
5. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
2. What month does Act 2 start out in?
3. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
4. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
5. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)