|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
(a) They had nowhere else to go.
(b) Mr. Van Daan did not want to leave his business.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan did not want to leave her possessions.
(d) They were too influential to get exit visas.
2. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(b) Mr. Frank.
3. What does Mr. Van Daan try to take when Anne storms off to her room?
(a) Her meat ration.
(b) Her juice.
(c) Her cake.
(d) Her milk.
4. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
5. What does Anne say is happening to the world that causes this horrible time?
(a) Preparing for a dirge.
(b) Giving way to evil.
(c) Going through a phase.
(d) Purging itself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
2. Who helps Anne get ready for her visits with Peter?
3. Who will now cook for the person who was caught stealing food?
4. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
5. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)