|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person caught stealing food forced to stay after the confrontation?
(a) Her sewing corner.
(b) The den.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) His room.
2. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 1/2 years.
(d) 18 months.
3. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Identifying a thief.
(b) Looking for food.
(c) Tending to her husband.
(d) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
4. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He knows about the hiders.
(c) He suspects a chance for blackmail.
(d) He is hiding Jews at his house.
5. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
(a) Anne's friendship with Peter.
(b) Anne's reason to get up in the morning.
(c) Anne's youth.
(d) Anne's hope and innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
2. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
3. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
4. What month does the last scene in the play take place?
5. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)