|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(b) Mr. Frank.
2. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
(a) The screech of breaks.
(b) The honking of a horn.
(c) The pounding on the door.
(d) The cries of a man.
3. Where is Peter when he first kisses a girl?
(a) At school.
(b) At his house.
(c) At a party.
(d) At church.
4. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mrs. Frank.
5. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 2 1/2 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 18 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
2. Who is caught stealing food?
3. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
4. What month are the Franks sent to a second concentration camp?
5. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)