|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Frank.
2. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
(b) A menorah.
(c) Pictures of movie stars.
(d) Paper snowflakes.
3. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
(a) Mr. Van Daan did not want to leave his business.
(b) They were too influential to get exit visas.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan did not want to leave her possessions.
(d) They had nowhere else to go.
4. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
(a) The phones are ringing.
(b) There are no workers.
(c) There are sounds of bombing.
(d) There are police outside the building.
5. What month are the Franks sent to a second concentration camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think would help comfort Peter while in hiding?
2. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
3. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
4. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
5. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)