|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
(a) There are no workers.
(b) There are sounds of bombing.
(c) There are police outside the building.
(d) The phones are ringing.
2. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
(a) A small building block in the mansion.
(b) One minute in the great pattern.
(c) A piece of the armor.
(d) A stitch in the tapestry.
3. How does Anne say she escapes her prison in hiding?
(a) She draws.
(b) She thinks herself out.
(c) She sleeps.
(d) She writes in her diary.
4. What does Mr. Van Daan chastise Peter for on the Friday when Miep doesn't come to them?
(a) Eating too much.
(b) Spending too much time with Anne.
(d) Taking Mr. Frank's side.
5. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(b) Mr. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
2. What is Anne's sweet secret?
3. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
4. What is the name of the worker who has asked for a raise?
5. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)