|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) Thrown out of the apartment.
(b) A vow to never do it again.
(c) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(d) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
2. Who is caught stealing food?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
3. What word does Anne use to describe her father at the end of her diary?
4. What does Anne say is happening to the world that causes this horrible time?
(a) Giving way to evil.
(b) Purging itself.
(c) Preparing for a dirge.
(d) Going through a phase.
5. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
(a) She likes the responsibility.
(b) She is not haughty.
(c) She doesn't make crumbs.
(d) She always makes fair portions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
2. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
3. What does Peter ask Miep to look for on the streets when she brings a New Year's present?
4. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
5. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)