|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan chastise Peter for on the Friday when Miep doesn't come to them?
(b) Taking Mr. Frank's side.
(c) Spending too much time with Anne.
(d) Eating too much.
2. What does Anne tell Peter has changed about her since she came into hiding?
(a) She is more serious about life now.
(b) She has less hope for her future.
(c) She is more introverted and shy.
(d) She is more educated.
3. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Identifying a thief.
(b) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
(c) Tending to her husband.
(d) Looking for food.
4. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
(a) Mr. Kraler.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. Dussel.
5. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Gun powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's sweet secret?
2. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
3. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
4. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
5. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)