|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
2. How does Mr. Frank say Anne felt in the first of her time at the concentration camp?
3. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
(a) They had nowhere else to go.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan did not want to leave her possessions.
(c) They were too influential to get exit visas.
(d) Mr. Van Daan did not want to leave his business.
4. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
(a) "What a marvel."
(b) "This is my doing."
(c) "I miss her."
(d) "She puts me to shame."
5. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
(a) To let him kiss her.
(b) To live her dreams.
(c) To visit again.
(d) To stay happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
3. What does Anne say is happening to the world that causes this horrible time?
4. What does Anne tell Peter has changed about her since she came into hiding?
5. What does Peter do before Anne visits him during the day?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)