|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
2. What does Anne tell Peter she loves to do most in hiding?
3. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
(b) Mr. Frank.
4. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Kraler.
(d) Mr. Frank.
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
(a) The uncertainty.
(b) The fighting.
(c) The isolation.
(d) The waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
2. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
3. What month does the last scene in the play take place?
4. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
5. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)