|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does the last scene in the play take place?
2. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
(a) A piece of the armor.
(b) A small building block in the mansion.
(c) A stitch in the tapestry.
(d) One minute in the great pattern.
3. Where is the first concentration camp that Anne is held at?
4. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
(a) Looking at the good around her.
(b) Making up a new story.
(c) Singing a song.
(d) Remembering her life before the war.
5. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Mr. Frank is sent to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
2. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
3. What month does Act 2 start out in?
4. How does Mr. Frank say Anne felt in the first of her time at the concentration camp?
5. What does Mr. Frank say calmed him at the end of the play?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)