|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
(a) Peter's room.
(b) Anne's room.
(c) The den.
(d) The bathroom.
2. Who threatens to kill herself out of the stress in the apartment?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
3. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
5. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
(b) The Nazis.
(c) The Devil.
(d) The Destroying Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Miep bring on the day the food thief is caught?
2. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
3. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
4. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
5. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)