|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the police where the hiding place is?
(a) A worker.
(b) Mrs. Kraler.
(c) The secretary.
(d) The thief.
2. What is the name of the man who gives the families vegetables?
3. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(d) Mr. Frank.
4. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
5. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) The stolen radio.
(b) The empty Frank house.
(c) The forged ration books.
(d) Peter's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe her father at the end of her diary?
2. Where is the first concentration camp that Anne is held at?
3. What does Peter do to say goodbye to Anne when the police come in?
4. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
5. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)