|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
(a) Anne's necklace.
(b) His leather luggage.
(c) His woolen robe.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan's coat.
2. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
(a) Being outside.
(b) The large group of people.
(c) The different stories.
(d) The varied food.
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
(a) Peter's room.
(b) The den.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Anne's room.
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
(a) Anne and her mother.
(b) Mr. Dussel and Peter.
(c) The Van Daans.
(d) The Franks.
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
(a) The fighting.
(b) The uncertainty.
(c) The isolation.
(d) The waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
2. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
3. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
4. What does Mr. Van Daan ask Miep to buy most of when she sells what he gives her after the New Year's treat?
5. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)