|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
(a) Anne's friendship with Peter.
(b) Anne's hope and innocence.
(c) Anne's reason to get up in the morning.
(d) Anne's youth.
2. What does Peter do before Anne visits him during the day?
(a) Gets out his art supplies.
(b) Gets dressed.
(c) Paces the floor.
(d) Cleans up.
3. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
(a) To stay happy.
(b) To live her dreams.
(c) To let him kiss her.
(d) To visit again.
4. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
(a) Looking at the good around her.
(b) Remembering her life before the war.
(c) Making up a new story.
(d) Singing a song.
5. Where is the first concentration camp that Anne is held at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
2. What does Mr. Van Daan ask Miep to buy most of when she sells what he gives her after the New Year's treat?
3. What is Anne's sweet secret?
4. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
5. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)