|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
(a) The honking of a horn.
(b) The cries of a man.
(c) The screech of breaks.
(d) The pounding on the door.
2. What is Anne's sweet secret?
(a) Her inner peace.
(b) Her relationship with her father.
(c) Her changing body.
(d) Her diary.
3. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Kraler.
(d) Mr. Dussel.
4. Where is Miep when the Franks are captured?
(a) Her house.
(b) The country.
(d) The hospital.
5. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
(a) There are police outside the building.
(b) There are sounds of bombing.
(c) The phones are ringing.
(d) There are no workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
2. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
3. What subject in school is Peter best at?
4. Where is the person caught stealing food forced to stay after the confrontation?
5. What does Mr. Van Daan ask Miep to buy most of when she sells what he gives her after the New Year's treat?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)