|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(a) His art.
(b) His cat.
2. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
(b) Peter's cat.
3. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
4. Who helps Anne get ready for her visits with Peter?
(c) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs.Van Daan.
5. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
(a) The Franks.
(b) The Van Daans.
(c) Mr. Dussel and Peter.
(d) Anne and her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
2. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
3. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
4. What word does Anne use to describe her father at the end of her diary?
5. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)