|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
(a) A thief.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A cat.
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A painting.
(d) A ring.
3. What color uniform do the Gestapo wear?
4. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
5. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
(a) Whispers into his ear.
(b) Pets his cat.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Hides his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
2. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
3. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
4. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
5. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Anne explains to the group what she wants to be when she grows up?
2. What does Anne tell her father when they are alone after her nightmare?
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan so worried about when we first meet her in this play?
4. What does Anne try to do to comfort Peter just before the police show up to the apartment?
5. What good news does Miep bring to the hiding families on the day the food thief is caught?
6. What does Mr. Frank say just as the police pull up to the building?
7. Why does Anne say she is being so mean to the other people in the house after her nightmare?
8. What does Anne ask Margot before she visits with Peter, and how does Margot respond?
9. What happens when Mrs. Frank tries to comfort Anne after her nightmares?
10. What trick does Peter play on Mr. Dussel on Hannukah?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)