|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(b) Feeds his cat.
(c) Writes in a journal.
(d) Pretends to sleep.
2. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
3. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
4. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(a) A pile of papers.
(b) Some clothing.
5. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne say is the only person she loves?
2. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
3. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
4. What does Anne do that wakes everyone in the house one night?
5. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the gift Anne makes for Margot on Hannukah?
2. What does Peter say he wants to be when he grows up, and how does Anne respond to this?
3. Why is Mr. Dussel so frustrated by Anne's nightmares?
4. What is Anne worried about when he shows Mr. Dussel his room, and what is his response to this?
5. Why does Anne say she is being so mean to the other people in the house after her nightmare?
6. What does Anne do as the doors of the hiding place are knocked down?
7. What does Mr. Van Daan give to Miep to sell, and what does he want her to buy with it?
8. What does Anne tell her father when they are alone after her nightmare?
9. What does Anne say about the world on the day she and her family are captured?
10. What does Anne tell Peter is the worst part of hiding for her?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)