|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
2. What gift does Anne give Peter?
(a) A hat.
(b) A cat toy.
(c) A razor.
(d) A book.
3. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
(d) Sits silently.
4. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To Peter's room.
(b) To the office.
(c) To the Van Daan's room.
(d) To the window.
5. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
(a) A poem.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A book.
(d) 10 hours of service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
2. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
3. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
4. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
5. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anne ask Margot before she visits with Peter, and how does Margot respond?
2. What good news does Miep bring to the hiding families on the day the food thief is caught?
3. What does Mr. Van Daan give to Miep to sell, and what does he want her to buy with it?
4. Why is Mr. Dussel so frustrated by Anne's nightmares?
5. What does Anne write about in her diary at the beginning of Act 2?
6. Why is Peter so worried about his cat at the beginning of Act 2, and who teases him most about this?
7. What very important question does Anne ask Peter about Margot, and how does Peter respond to this?
8. What happens when Mrs. Frank tries to comfort Anne after her nightmares?
9. What does Mr. Frank say to comfort Mrs. Van Daan when they meet at the hiding place?
10. What does Mr. Frank say that Anne felt like in the first concentration camp?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)