|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
2. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
3. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs to the window.
(c) She screams.
(d) She cries.
4. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) Her mind.
(c) He soul.
(d) Her dreams.
5. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The mean Anne.
(b) The serious Anne.
(c) The nice Anne.
(d) The silly Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
2. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
3. What gift does Anne give Peter?
4. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
5. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Germans come into power in Holland?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan so worried about when we first meet her in this play?
3. What does Anne tell Peter is the worst part of hiding for her?
4. What does Mr. Kraler tell the hiding families before he leaves?
5. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
6. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the Hannukah celebration?
7. What does Anne do as the doors of the hiding place are knocked down?
8. Where is Miep and what is she doing when the Franks are captured?
9. What happens to Mr. Dussel after Peter and Anne finish their conversation on New Year's?
10. What does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan, and how does she make it?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)