|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(b) A book.
(c) A razor.
(d) A mirror.
2. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The mean Anne.
(b) The nice Anne.
(c) The serious Anne.
(d) The silly Anne.
3. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
4. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She screams.
(d) She runs to the window.
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) She has great legs.
(b) Her waist is thin.
(c) Her hair is long and shiny.
(d) Her fingernails are long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
2. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
3. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
4. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
5. What does Anne think will happen if she is serious with the people she lives with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What good news does Miep bring to the hiding families on the day the food thief is caught?
2. How does Mr. Dussel respond when someone is caught stealing food?
3. What happens with the phone in the office on the day the families are captured?
4. What does Mrs. Frank scold Anne about, and how does Anne respond to this?
5. What do Peter and Anne say about their parents during their visits together?
6. Why does Mr. Frank move to Holland?
7. What trick does Peter play on Mr. Dussel on Hannukah?
8. What does Mr. Kraler ask of the hiding family, and what is their response?
9. What is the gift Anne makes for Margot on Hannukah?
10. What does Anne remember about the day she and her family went into hiding?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)