|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color uniform do the Gestapo wear?
2. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(a) A pile of papers.
(b) Some clothing.
3. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The train.
(b) The bombing.
(c) A reprimand from her boss.
(d) The radio.
4. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
5. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
2. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
3. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
4. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
5. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Kraler tell the hiding families before he leaves?
2. Why does Mr. Frank move to Holland?
3. Why does Anne say she is being so mean to the other people in the house after her nightmare?
4. What line from Anne's diary touches her father the most?
5. How does Mrs. Frank respond when someone is caught stealing food?
6. What does Anne do as the doors of the hiding place are knocked down?
7. What does Miep show Mr. Frank before she leaves, and how does Mr. Frank respond?
8. What does everyone do after Mrs. Van Daan criticizes Mr. Dussel during the Hannukah celebration?
9. What do Peter and Anne say about their parents during their visits together?
10. What does Peter say he wants to be when he grows up, and how does Anne respond to this?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)