Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Anne start her diary?
(a) July 6.
(b) January 26.
(c) June 16.
(d) June 6.
2. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A cat.
(d) A thief.
3. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
4. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
(a) A rag doll.
(b) Peter's cat.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A wet mop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
3. Where is the hiding apartment located?
4. What year does Anne start her diary?
5. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anne tell her father she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
2. What does Anne tell Peter is the worst part of hiding for her?
3. What does Mr. Frank say that Anne felt like in the first concentration camp?
4. Why does Anne say she is being so mean to the other people in the house after her nightmare?
5. What does Anne try to do to comfort Peter just before the police show up to the apartment?
6. What happens when Mr. Frank is freed from Auschwitz?
7. What is Mrs. Van Daan so worried about when we first meet her in this play?
8. Why is Mr. Dussel so frustrated by Anne's nightmares?
9. How does Mr. Dussel respond when someone is caught stealing food?
10. What does Mr. Dussel say when Mr. Van Daan complains about the rations?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)