|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A pitcher of water.
(b) Rubbing alchohol.
(c) A glass of milk.
(d) Seltzer water.
2. What causes Anne to do what she did that woke up the entire house one night?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) She think about her friends.
(c) She can't see in the dark.
(d) She fell out of bed.
3. What year does Anne start her diary?
4. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Boys clothing.
(b) As many clothes as she can.
(c) Winter clothing.
(d) The wrist bands.
5. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
2. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
3. Who goes down to investigate the sound from down below the apartment?
4. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
5. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Mr. Van Daan blame for his life ending up in hiding, and what are his reasons for thinking this way?
2. What line from Anne's diary touches her father the most?
3. Who breaks into the office below the apartment, and what could this mean for the hiding families?
4. What happens with the phone in the office on the day the families are captured?
5. What does Anne say she misses most about her freedom after a year and a half of hiding?
6. What does Anne say about the world on the day she and her family are captured?
7. What does Mr. Kraler tell the hiding families before he leaves?
8. Why is Mrs. Frank trying to be supportive of the visits between Anne and Peter?
9. What does Anne ask Margot before she visits with Peter, and how does Margot respond?
10. Why is Mr. Dussel so frustrated by Anne's nightmares?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)