|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
(d) Every other day.
2. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The nice Anne.
(b) The serious Anne.
(c) The silly Anne.
(d) The mean Anne.
3. Who goes down to investigate the sound from down below the apartment?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
(b) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Van Daan.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
4. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
(a) The dark.
(b) The voices.
(c) The silence.
(d) The newness.
5. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
2. Where does this play take place?
3. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
4. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
5. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan, and how does she make it?
2. What does Mr. Van Daan give to Miep to sell, and what does he want her to buy with it?
3. What happens with the phone in the office on the day the families are captured?
4. What does Anne say she misses most about her freedom after a year and a half of hiding?
5. What happens to Mr. Dussel after Peter and Anne finish their conversation on New Year's?
6. What does Anne say she wants to do with her life after the food thief is found?
7. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the Hannukah celebration?
8. What does Mr. Kraler tell the hiding families before he leaves?
9. What do Peter and Anne say about their parents during their visits together?
10. What does Mr. Frank do when he first enters the stage?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)