|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
(a) Spice Importer.
(b) Financial Investor.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A cat.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) A clown.
3. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The angels.
(b) The saviors.
(c) The havens.
(d) The protectors.
4. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
(a) Every other day.
5. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
6. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
7. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
8. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
(c) Sits silently.
9. Which of the following is NOT something Anne says she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
(a) Get new clothes.
(c) Sit in a bathtub.
(d) Go to the doctors.
10. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
11. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
(a) He will join the war.
(b) He will be killed on the street.
(c) He will be sent to a work camp.
(d) He will marry another girl.
12. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) A case of books.
(b) His cat.
(c) His painting supplies.
(d) His guitar.
13. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(a) Some clothing.
(d) A pile of papers.
14. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her fingernails are long.
(b) Her hair is long and shiny.
(c) She has great legs.
(d) Her waist is thin.
15. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go to the grocery store.
(d) Go to a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
3. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
4. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
5. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)