|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
(c) Every other day.
2. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Gestapo.
(d) Mr. Frank's boss.
3. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It makes a mess.
(b) It eats some of their food.
(c) It can get very noisy.
(d) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
4. What does Anne do that wakes everyone in the house one night?
(c) Drops books.
5. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) A case of books.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His painting supplies.
(d) His cat.
6. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) There will be less hiding.
(b) The police will be too busy to find them.
(c) The war will end sooner.
(d) They will hear more news.
7. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) She runs to the window.
(b) She faints.
(c) She cries.
(d) She screams.
8. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
9. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Pretends to sleep.
(b) Writes in a journal.
(d) Feeds his cat.
10. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
(a) A poem.
(b) A book.
(c) Some art supplies.
(d) A necklace.
11. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
12. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(b) Burning it in the stove.
(c) Throwing it out the window.
(d) Flushing it down the toilet.
13. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
(a) Peter's cat.
(b) A rag doll.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A wet mop.
14. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(b) Peter's cat.
15. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The protectors.
(b) The havens.
(c) The saviors.
(d) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
2. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
3. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
4. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
5. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)