|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
(c) Sits silently.
2. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Frame them.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Burn them.
3. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
4. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The nice Anne.
(b) The mean Anne.
(c) The serious Anne.
(d) The silly Anne.
5. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(a) The Danes.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) Mr. Frank's boss.
6. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
(a) Mrs. Oink Oink.
(b) Mrs. Quack Quack.
(c) Mrs. Bray Neigh.
(d) Mrs. Moo Moo.
7. What gift does Anne give Peter?
(a) A hat.
(b) A book.
(c) A razor.
(d) A cat toy.
8. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to a museum.
(c) Go to the grocery store.
(d) Go to a movie.
9. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
10. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
11. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) They had been family friends for years.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
(c) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(d) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
12. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A glass of milk.
(b) Seltzer water.
(c) A pitcher of water.
(d) Rubbing alchohol.
13. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) The war will end sooner.
(b) There will be less hiding.
(c) The police will be too busy to find them.
(d) They will hear more news.
14. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
(c) Financial Investor.
(d) Spice Importer.
15. Where does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
2. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
3. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
4. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
5. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)