|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The havens.
(b) The angels.
(c) The protectors.
(d) The saviors.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Anne says she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
(a) Get new clothes.
(c) Go to the doctors.
(d) Sit in a bathtub.
3. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(a) The Danes.
(b) Mr. Frank's boss.
(c) The Gestapo.
4. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
5. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The radio.
(b) The train.
(c) The bombing.
(d) A reprimand from her boss.
6. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
(b) A necklace.
(c) A book.
7. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
(a) Stay quiet.
(d) Listen to the radio.
8. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(b) A mirror.
(c) A razor.
(d) A book.
9. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Above Mr. Frank's business.
(b) Above a store.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Near the river.
10. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
(a) A book.
(b) A razor.
(c) A hat.
(d) Ear plugs.
11. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(b) Air raids.
12. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) He soul.
13. What does Anne think will happen if she is serious with the people she lives with?
(a) They will stop worrying about her.
(b) They will laugh at her.
(c) They will not understand her.
(d) They will not like her.
14. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mr. Frank.
15. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
(a) Funny hats.
(b) Wrist bands.
(c) Yellow star.
(d) Red socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
2. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
3. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
5. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)