|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color uniform do the Gestapo wear?
2. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Writes in a journal.
(b) Pretends to sleep.
(d) Feeds his cat.
3. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
(a) Some art supplies.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
4. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
(a) Red socks.
(b) Wrist bands.
(c) Funny hats.
(d) Yellow star.
5. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
6. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
7. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
8. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
9. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
(a) Heal his cat.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Tutor him.
(d) Teach him about girls.
10. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(a) A razor.
(b) A book.
(c) A mirror.
11. Where does this play take place?
12. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
(a) The silence.
(b) The voices.
(c) The newness.
(d) The dark.
13. What gift does Anne give Peter?
(a) A cat toy.
(b) A razor.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
14. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
(d) Harvest Feast.
15. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she had many boyfriends.
(b) If she liked being a Jew.
(c) If she was scared.
(d) If she wanted to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
2. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
3. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
4. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
5. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)