|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To Peter's room.
(c) To the Van Daan's room.
(d) To the office.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Anne says she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
(a) Sit in a bathtub.
(b) Go to the doctors.
(d) Get new clothes.
3. Who goes down to investigate the sound from down below the apartment?
(a) Mr. Van Daan.
(b) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
4. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
(c) Some paints.
(d) A diary.
5. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(b) Flushing it down the toilet.
(c) Burning it in the stove.
(d) Throwing it out the window.
6. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
7. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
(a) Mrs. Moo Moo.
(b) Mrs. Bray Neigh.
(c) Mrs. Quack Quack.
(d) Mrs. Oink Oink.
8. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(a) Peter's cat.
9. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
(a) He will marry another girl.
(b) He will join the war.
(c) He will be killed on the street.
(d) He will be sent to a work camp.
10. What date does Anne start her diary?
(a) June 16.
(b) January 26.
(c) June 6.
(d) July 6.
11. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It can get very noisy.
(b) It eats some of their food.
(c) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
(d) It makes a mess.
12. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A country cottage.
(b) A summer boarding house.
(c) A prison.
(d) A school.
13. What gift does Anne give Peter?
(a) A hat.
(b) A razor.
(c) A cat toy.
(d) A book.
14. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
(b) Harvest Feast.
15. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
2. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
3. What year does Anne start her diary?
4. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
5. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)