|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
(a) Stay quiet.
(d) Listen to the radio.
2. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Frame them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Hide them.
3. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The radio.
(b) The bombing.
(c) The train.
(d) A reprimand from her boss.
4. What causes Anne to do what she did that woke up the entire house one night?
(a) She think about her friends.
(b) A nightmare.
(c) She can't see in the dark.
(d) She fell out of bed.
5. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A book.
(d) A razor.
6. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The serious Anne.
(b) The mean Anne.
(c) The silly Anne.
(d) The nice Anne.
7. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A prison.
(b) A school.
(c) A country cottage.
(d) A summer boarding house.
8. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It can get very noisy.
(b) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
(c) It makes a mess.
(d) It eats some of their food.
9. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(d) Peter's cat.
10. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A painting.
(d) A fur coat.
11. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The protectors.
(b) The angels.
(c) The havens.
(d) The saviors.
12. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
(a) Mr. Kroller.
(b) Mr. Kraler.
(c) Mr. Kruller.
(d) Mr. Kreller.
13. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(c) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
14. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
15. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
2. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
3. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
4. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
5. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)