|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
2. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
3. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(c) Mr. Dussel.
4. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
(a) A thief.
(b) A policeman.
(d) A cat.
5. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
(a) A book.
(b) A hat.
(c) Ear plugs.
(d) A razor.
6. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
(a) 10 hours of service.
(b) A poem.
(c) A book.
(d) A necklace.
7. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Frames it.
(b) Puts it in a drawer.
(c) Throws it out the window.
(d) Burns it.
8. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
(b) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
9. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
10. What gift does Anne give to her father?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A poem.
11. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A book.
(c) A razor.
12. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A country cottage.
(b) A prison.
(c) A summer boarding house.
(d) A school.
13. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) There will be less hiding.
(b) They will hear more news.
(c) The war will end sooner.
(d) The police will be too busy to find them.
14. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
(a) A diary.
(b) Some paints.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A book.
15. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The mean Anne.
(b) The nice Anne.
(c) The serious Anne.
(d) The silly Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
2. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
3. What gift does Anne give Peter?
4. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
5. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)