|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
2. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
(b) A cough.
(c) A fever.
(d) Chicken pox.
3. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
(a) She likes the responsibility.
(b) She always makes fair portions.
(c) She doesn't make crumbs.
(d) She is not haughty.
4. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Frame them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Throw them away.
5. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Gun powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
2. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
3. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
4. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
5. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)