|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Anne get ready for her visits with Peter?
(c) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs.Van Daan.
2. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(b) Mr. Frank.
3. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It eats some of their food.
(b) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
(c) It makes a mess.
(d) It can get very noisy.
4. How does Anne say she escapes her prison in hiding?
(a) She writes in her diary.
(b) She sleeps.
(c) She thinks herself out.
(d) She draws.
5. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
2. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
4. Who makes the dramatic statement that they will all die in the hiding place?
5. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)