|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(a) His art.
(b) His cat.
2. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
(a) Anne's hope and innocence.
(b) Anne's friendship with Peter.
(c) Anne's reason to get up in the morning.
(d) Anne's youth.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Frame them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Burn them.
4. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
(a) An indigestion problem.
(d) A heart defect.
5. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
2. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
3. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
4. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
5. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)