|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(b) Her dreams.
(c) He soul.
(d) Her mind.
3. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
(a) Some art supplies.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A book.
(d) A poem.
4. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Anne think would help comfort Peter while in hiding?
(b) A friend.
(c) His cat.
(d) Good parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Mr. Van Daan chastise Peter for on the Friday when Miep doesn't come to them?
3. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
4. What does Peter say has changed about Anne after a year and a half in hiding?
5. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)