|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
(a) He will marry another girl.
(b) He will be killed on the street.
(c) He will be sent to a work camp.
(d) He will join the war.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A clown.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) A cat.
3. How does Mr. Frank say Anne felt in the first of her time at the concentration camp?
4. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
(a) Hides his reading glasses.
(b) Locks his door.
(c) Pretends to not be able to hear him.
(d) Pretends to bring his cat out of his room.
5. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) The empty Frank house.
(b) Peter's cat.
(c) The forged ration books.
(d) The stolen radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
2. Where does this play take place?
3. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
4. Who tells the police where the hiding place is?
5. Who does Anne say will always prevail in the world?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)