|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A ring.
(c) A painting.
(d) A necklace.
2. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
(a) She has faith.
(b) She has her family.
(c) She is not expected to work.
(d) She is not dead.
3. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
(a) One minute in the great pattern.
(b) A small building block in the mansion.
(c) A stitch in the tapestry.
(d) A piece of the armor.
4. How does Mr. Frank say Anne felt in the first of her time at the concentration camp?
5. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
(a) Anne's necklace.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan's coat.
(c) His leather luggage.
(d) His woolen robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
2. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
3. What subject in school is Peter best at?
4. What word does Anne use to describe her father at the end of her diary?
5. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)