|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her waist is thin.
(b) Her hair is long and shiny.
(c) Her fingernails are long.
(d) She has great legs.
3. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
(d) Peter's cat.
4. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
(a) A poem.
(b) 10 hours of service.
(c) A book.
(d) A necklace.
5. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Looking for food.
(b) Identifying a thief.
(c) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
(d) Tending to her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the police where the hiding place is?
2. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
3. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
4. What month does the last scene in the play take place?
5. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)