|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) He soul.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) Her mind.
2. What does Mr. Van Daan try to take when Anne storms off to her room?
(a) Her cake.
(b) Her juice.
(c) Her milk.
(d) Her meat ration.
3. What does Anne think will happen if she is serious with the people she lives with?
(a) They will not like her.
(b) They will laugh at her.
(c) They will stop worrying about her.
(d) They will not understand her.
4. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
(a) The newness.
(b) The silence.
(c) The dark.
(d) The voices.
5. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to a museum.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Go to the grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miep when the Franks are captured?
2. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
3. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
4. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
5. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)