|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The silly Anne.
(b) The nice Anne.
(c) The serious Anne.
(d) The mean Anne.
2. Who does Mrs. Frank hug when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(b) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
3. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) The empty Frank house.
(b) The stolen radio.
(c) The forged ration books.
(d) Peter's cat.
4. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
(b) Harvest Feast.
5. What does Peter say has changed about Anne after a year and a half in hiding?
(a) She is smarter.
(b) She is kinder.
(c) She is quiter.
(d) She is softer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
2. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
4. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
5. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)