|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes down to investigate the sound from down below the apartment?
(a) Mr. Van Daan.
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
2. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) The police will be too busy to find them.
(b) The war will end sooner.
(c) They will hear more news.
(d) There will be less hiding.
3. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To the office.
(c) To the Van Daan's room.
(d) To Peter's room.
4. What month does Act 2 start out in?
5. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A prison.
(b) A summer boarding house.
(c) A country cottage.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
2. What gift does Anne give Peter?
3. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
4. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
5. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)