|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Stay quiet.
2. What does Peter do before Anne visits him during the day?
(a) Paces the floor.
(b) Gets dressed.
(c) Gets out his art supplies.
(d) Cleans up.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) Her dreams.
(c) He soul.
(d) Her mind.
4. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
(a) He knows about the hiders.
(b) He suspects a chance for blackmail.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) He is hiding Jews at his house.
5. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Miep bring as a New Year's present?
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
4. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
5. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)