|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Anne told to be in bed by after her visit with Peter?
(a) 9:00 pm.
(b) 8:00 pm.
(c) 9:30 pm.
(d) 8:30 pm.
2. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(a) His cat.
(c) His art.
3. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
(a) A rag doll.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) Peter's cat.
(d) A wet mop.
4. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Anne tell Peter she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A writer.
(c) An actress.
(d) A counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
2. Who does Anne say is the only person she loves?
3. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
4. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
5. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)