|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
(a) He is hiding Jews at his house.
(b) He knows about the hiders.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) He suspects a chance for blackmail.
3. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
(b) The Destroying Angel.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Devil.
4. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) The forged ration books.
(b) The empty Frank house.
(c) The stolen radio.
(d) Peter's cat.
5. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(c) Mr. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
2. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
3. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
4. Where is Peter when he first kisses a girl?
5. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)