|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A glass of milk.
(b) A pitcher of water.
(c) Rubbing alchohol.
(d) Seltzer water.
2. What does Anne hear in the distance after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
3. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) Mrs. Frank.
4. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
(b) Sits silently.
5. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A country cottage.
(b) A school.
(c) A prison.
(d) A summer boarding house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
2. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
3. What month does Act 2 start out in?
4. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
5. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)