|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
(a) A wet mop.
(b) Peter's cat.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A rag doll.
2. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
(a) She was giving it to her child.
(b) She had been sick.
(c) He was hiding it to make it last longer.
(d) He was a bigger man.
3. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He is hiding Jews at his house.
(c) He suspects a chance for blackmail.
(d) He knows about the hiders.
4. What year does Anne start her diary?
5. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
(a) Pretends to bring his cat out of his room.
(b) Locks his door.
(c) Pretends to not be able to hear him.
(d) Hides his reading glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
2. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
3. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
4. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
5. What does Anne think will happen if she is serious with the people she lives with?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)