|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Anne start her diary?
2. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(b) They had been family friends for years.
(c) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
3. How does Peter describe himself?
(b) Lone wolf.
(d) Social butterfly.
4. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the Van Daan's room.
(b) To Peter's room.
(c) To the office.
(d) To the window.
5. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
(a) His leather luggage.
(b) His woolen robe.
(c) Anne's necklace.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan's coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
2. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
3. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
4. Who will now cook for the person who was caught stealing food?
5. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)