|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say has changed about Anne after a year and a half in hiding?
(a) She is softer.
(b) She is smarter.
(c) She is kinder.
(d) She is quiter.
2. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to the grocery store.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Go to a museum.
3. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She screams.
(d) She runs to the window.
4. Who does Mrs. Frank hug when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Mr. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
5. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
2. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
3. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
4. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
5. Where is the hiding apartment located?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)