|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
(a) The Van Daans.
(b) Anne and her mother.
(c) The Franks.
(d) Mr. Dussel and Peter.
2. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A poem.
(d) 10 hours of service.
3. What does Anne tell Peter has changed about her since she came into hiding?
(a) She is more serious about life now.
(b) She is more educated.
(c) She has less hope for her future.
(d) She is more introverted and shy.
4. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) A vow to never do it again.
(b) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(c) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
(d) Thrown out of the apartment.
5. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Some art supplies.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
2. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
3. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
4. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
5. What does Mr. Van Daan try to take when Anne storms off to her room?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)