|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter ask Miep to look for on the streets when she brings a New Year's present?
(a) His cat.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A lost scarf.
(d) His friend.
2. What year does Anne start her diary?
3. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
(a) She always makes fair portions.
(b) She is not haughty.
(c) She likes the responsibility.
(d) She doesn't make crumbs.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Anne says she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
(a) Sit in a bathtub.
(c) Go to the doctors.
(d) Get new clothes.
5. What causes Anne to do what she did that woke up the entire house one night?
(a) She fell out of bed.
(b) She think about her friends.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) She can't see in the dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
2. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
3. Who is caught stealing food?
4. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
5. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)