|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Above Mr. Frank's business.
(c) Near the river.
(d) Above a store.
2. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Frames it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Burns it.
3. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
(d) Harvest Feast.
4. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
(a) He complains about the lack of food.
(b) He falls asleep during the ritual.
(c) He celebrates Christian holidays.
(d) He does not know about Hannukah.
5. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
2. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
3. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
4. Where is Peter when he first kisses a girl?
5. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)