|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
(a) Red socks.
(b) Wrist bands.
(c) Funny hats.
(d) Yellow star.
2. What happens to Anne when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs to the window.
(d) She screams.
3. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
(b) Sits silently.
4. What year does Anne start her diary?
5. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
(a) She is not dead.
(b) She has her family.
(c) She has faith.
(d) She is not expected to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
2. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
4. What does Anne tell Peter she loves to do most in hiding?
5. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)