|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
(a) He celebrates Christian holidays.
(b) He complains about the lack of food.
(c) He falls asleep during the ritual.
(d) He does not know about Hannukah.
2. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she wanted to have children.
(b) If she had many boyfriends.
(c) If she was scared.
(d) If she liked being a Jew.
3. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Frank.
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(b) Lone wolf.
(d) Social butterfly.
5. Who helps Anne get ready for her visits with Peter?
(c) Mrs.Van Daan.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
2. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
3. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
4. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
5. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)