|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
(b) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mrs. Frank.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A clown.
(c) A cat.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
(a) The den.
(b) Peter's room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Anne's room.
4. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The nice Anne.
(b) The serious Anne.
(c) The mean Anne.
(d) The silly Anne.
5. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(b) His art.
(c) His cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
3. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
4. What does Peter tell Anne he wants to be when he grows up?
5. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)