|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do before Anne visits him during the day?
(a) Gets dressed.
(b) Gets out his art supplies.
(c) Cleans up.
(d) Paces the floor.
2. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
(a) To stay happy.
(b) To live her dreams.
(c) To visit again.
(d) To let him kiss her.
3. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Flushing it down the toilet.
(b) Throwing it out the window.
(c) Burning it in the stove.
(d) Putting it in the business trash at night.
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(b) Lone wolf.
(c) Social butterfly.
5. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) A cough.
(d) A fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
2. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
3. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
5. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)