|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
2. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Frame them.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Burn them.
4. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Frank.
5. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
2. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
3. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
4. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
5. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)