|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Flushing it down the toilet.
(b) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(c) Burning it in the stove.
(d) Throwing it out the window.
2. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
(c) Harvest Feast.
3. What date does Anne start her diary?
(a) January 26.
(b) June 16.
(c) July 6.
(d) June 6.
4. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Pretends to sleep.
(d) Feeds his cat.
5. What does Anne tell Peter has changed about her since she came into hiding?
(a) She is more introverted and shy.
(b) She is more serious about life now.
(c) She is more educated.
(d) She has less hope for her future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Act 2 start out in?
2. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
4. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
5. What does Peter do before Anne visits him during the day?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)