|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
2. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Finish her homework.
(b) Begin making dinner.
(c) Get her knitting.
(d) Clean the dishes.
3. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
5. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
(d) Sits silently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
2. Where does this play take place?
3. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
5. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)