|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(a) The Gestapo.
(c) The Danes.
(d) Mr. Frank's boss.
2. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Frame them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Hide them.
3. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) There will be less hiding.
(b) The war will end sooner.
(c) They will hear more news.
(d) The police will be too busy to find them.
4. What causes Anne to do what she did that woke up the entire house one night?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) She fell out of bed.
(c) She think about her friends.
(d) She can't see in the dark.
5. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
(a) Stay quiet.
(b) Listen to the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
2. What does Peter say has changed about Anne after a year and a half in hiding?
3. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
4. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
5. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)