|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter describe himself?
(a) Lone wolf.
(d) Social butterfly.
2. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her drawings.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her Bible.
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her waist is thin.
(b) She has great legs.
(c) Her fingernails are long.
(d) Her hair is long and shiny.
4. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
5. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
2. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
3. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
4. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
5. What causes Anne to do what she did that woke up the entire house one night?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)