|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say has changed about Anne after a year and a half in hiding?
(a) She is softer.
(b) She is kinder.
(c) She is quiter.
(d) She is smarter.
2. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
(a) The star of David.
(b) White gloves.
(c) Margot's hat.
(d) A silk scarf.
3. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) They will hear more news.
(b) The war will end sooner.
(c) The police will be too busy to find them.
(d) There will be less hiding.
4. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
5. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A glove.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
2. How does Peter describe himself?
3. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
5. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)