|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
2. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
3. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The radio.
(b) A reprimand from her boss.
(c) The train.
(d) The bombing.
4. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Rubbing alchohol.
(b) A glass of milk.
(c) Seltzer water.
(d) A pitcher of water.
5. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to the grocery store.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go to a museum.
(d) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
2. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
5. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)