|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
(c) Every other day.
2. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
(a) Some paints.
(b) A diary.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A book.
3. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) Mrs. Frank.
4. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
(b) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A painting.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
2. Where does this play take place?
3. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
4. What year does Anne start her diary?
5. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)