|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Feeds his cat.
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Pretends to sleep.
2. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(b) They had been family friends for years.
(c) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A pitcher of water.
(b) Seltzer water.
(c) Rubbing alchohol.
(d) A glass of milk.
4. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(d) Stay quiet.
5. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
(a) The voices.
(b) The silence.
(c) The newness.
(d) The dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
3. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
4. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
5. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)