|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter describe himself?
(b) Social butterfly.
(c) Lone wolf.
2. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
(a) The Hiding Spies.
(b) The White Market.
(c) Hitler Youth.
(d) The Star of David.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
(a) Ride street cars.
(b) Walk on the sidewalks.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go to school.
4. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Frames it.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
5. Where does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
2. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
3. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
4. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
5. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)