|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Finish her homework.
(b) Begin making dinner.
(c) Clean the dishes.
(d) Get her knitting.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(b) A clown.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) A cat.
3. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
(a) Hitler Youth.
(b) The Hiding Spies.
(c) The Star of David.
(d) The White Market.
4. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A school.
(b) A prison.
(c) A summer boarding house.
(d) A country cottage.
5. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The mean Anne.
(b) The nice Anne.
(c) The serious Anne.
(d) The silly Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
2. Who does Anne say is the only person she loves?
3. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
4. What gift does Anne give Peter?
5. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)