|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
(a) Walk on the sidewalks.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go to school.
(d) Ride street cars.
2. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to a museum.
(b) Go to the grocery store.
(c) Go to a movie.
(d) Go to school.
3. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The silly Anne.
(b) The serious Anne.
(c) The nice Anne.
(d) The mean Anne.
4. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Frames it.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
5. What does Anne hear in the distance after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
2. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
3. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
4. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)