|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
2. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Anne says she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
(a) Get new clothes.
(c) Sit in a bathtub.
(d) Go to the doctors.
4. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
(b) A necklace.
(c) A book.
5. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) There will be less hiding.
(b) The war will end sooner.
(c) The police will be too busy to find them.
(d) They will hear more news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
2. Where does this play take place?
3. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
4. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
5. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)