|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
2. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A diary.
(d) Some paints.
3. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A summer boarding house.
(b) A prison.
(c) A country cottage.
(d) A school.
4. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Frame them.
5. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
2. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
3. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
4. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)