|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(c) A pile of papers.
(d) Some clothing.
2. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
3. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The radio.
(b) A reprimand from her boss.
(c) The bombing.
(d) The train.
4. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Frank.
5. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
(a) Peter's cat.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) A wet mop.
(d) A rag doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
2. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
4. What does Anne think will happen if she is serious with the people she lives with?
5. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)