|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to the grocery store.
(c) Go to a museum.
(d) Go to a movie.
2. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A school.
(b) A summer boarding house.
(c) A country cottage.
(d) A prison.
3. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
4. Where does this play take place?
5. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
2. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
3. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
5. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)