|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A painting.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
2. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) The police will be too busy to find them.
(b) There will be less hiding.
(c) They will hear more news.
(d) The war will end sooner.
3. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
4. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(b) Mr. Frank.
5. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
(a) Financial Investor.
(d) Spice Importer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
2. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
3. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
5. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)