|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The nice Anne.
(b) The mean Anne.
(c) The silly Anne.
(d) The serious Anne.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A clown.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) A cat.
3. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(b) Social butterfly.
(c) Lone wolf.
5. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne hear in the distance after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
2. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
3. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
4. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
5. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)