|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Frames it.
2. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Finish her homework.
(b) Begin making dinner.
(c) Clean the dishes.
(d) Get her knitting.
3. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
(a) A rag doll.
(b) A dead rat.
(c) A wet mop.
(d) Peter's cat.
4. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Boys clothing.
(b) The wrist bands.
(c) Winter clothing.
(d) As many clothes as she can.
5. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she liked being a Jew.
(b) If she had many boyfriends.
(c) If she was scared.
(d) If she wanted to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
3. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
5. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)