|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) A glove.
(d) A hat.
2. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(b) A pile of papers.
(d) Some clothing.
3. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Frames it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
4. Where do the Allies land in the first November of hiding?
5. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Frame them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Burn them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
2. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
3. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
4. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
5. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)