|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) The police will be too busy to find them.
(b) There will be less hiding.
(c) They will hear more news.
(d) The war will end sooner.
2. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) Rubbing alchohol.
(c) A glass of milk.
(d) A pitcher of water.
3. Who first offers to stay with Anne on the night she wakes the entire house?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mr. Frank.
4. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
5. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(a) The Danes.
(b) The Gestapo.
(d) Mr. Frank's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
2. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
3. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
4. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)