|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Frank.
2. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His painting supplies.
(b) A case of books.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His cat.
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A painting.
(d) A ring.
4. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(b) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(c) They had been family friends for years.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
5. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Frames it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Throws it out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
2. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
3. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
4. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
5. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)