|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(b) A pile of papers.
(d) Some clothing.
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her fingernails are long.
(b) She has great legs.
(c) Her waist is thin.
(d) Her hair is long and shiny.
3. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A painting.
(b) A ring.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A necklace.
5. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(b) A clown.
(c) A cat.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
2. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
3. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
4. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
5. Where is the hiding apartment located?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)