|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her waist is thin.
(b) She has great legs.
(c) Her hair is long and shiny.
(d) Her fingernails are long.
2. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A hat.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) A glove.
(d) A book.
3. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
(a) Financial Investor.
(c) Spice Importer.
4. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Frame them.
5. What year does Anne start her diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
2. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
3. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
4. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)