|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Frames it.
2. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
(a) Mr. Kroller.
(b) Mr. Kruller.
(c) Mr. Kreller.
(d) Mr. Kraler.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Frame them.
4. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(b) A pile of papers.
(d) Some clothing.
5. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
2. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
3. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
4. Where is the hiding apartment located?
5. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)