|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
(a) The voices.
(b) The silence.
(c) The dark.
(d) The newness.
2. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) There are too many memories.
(b) He wants to find his family.
(c) His business is destroyed.
(d) He is scared to stay.
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) A glass of milk.
(c) Rubbing alchohol.
(d) A pitcher of water.
4. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
5. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she wanted to have children.
(b) If she had many boyfriends.
(c) If she was scared.
(d) If she liked being a Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter describe himself?
2. Where is the hiding apartment located?
3. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
4. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)