|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A glove.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
2. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His painting supplies.
(b) His cat.
(c) A case of books.
(d) His guitar.
3. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
(a) Tutor him.
(b) Teach him about girls.
(c) Comfort him.
(d) Heal his cat.
4. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Frames it.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
2. What does Anne hear in the distance after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
3. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
4. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
5. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)