|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) A reprimand from her boss.
(b) The bombing.
(c) The radio.
(d) The train.
2. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Begin making dinner.
(b) Get her knitting.
(c) Finish her homework.
(d) Clean the dishes.
3. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(d) Peter's cat.
4. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To Peter's room.
(b) To the office.
(c) To the Van Daan's room.
(d) To the window.
5. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(b) The Danes.
(c) Mr. Frank's boss.
(d) The Gestapo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this play take place?
2. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
3. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
4. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
5. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)