|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) Her mind.
(b) He soul.
(d) Her dreams.
2. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(c) Peter's cat.
3. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A prison.
(b) A summer boarding house.
(c) A country cottage.
(d) A school.
4. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
5. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hiding apartment located?
2. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
3. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
4. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
5. What year does Anne start her diary?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)