|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she liked being a Jew.
(b) If she had many boyfriends.
(c) If she wanted to have children.
(d) If she was scared.
2. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Frank.
3. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
(a) Mrs. Oink Oink.
(b) Mrs. Moo Moo.
(c) Mrs. Quack Quack.
(d) Mrs. Bray Neigh.
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her hair is long and shiny.
(b) Her fingernails are long.
(c) Her waist is thin.
(d) She has great legs.
5. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
2. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
3. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
4. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
5. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)