|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(b) Some clothing.
(c) A pile of papers.
2. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(b) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(c) They had been family friends for years.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
3. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
(a) Stay quiet.
(b) Listen to the radio.
4. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Frames it.
5. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
(a) Ride street cars.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Walk on the sidewalks.
(d) Go to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
2. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
4. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
5. Where is the hiding apartment located?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)