|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
(b) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(c) They had been family friends for years.
(d) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
2. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His painting supplies.
(c) His cat.
(d) A case of books.
3. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A glove.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
4. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the office.
(b) To the window.
(c) To Peter's room.
(d) To the Van Daan's room.
5. Where does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
2. What date does Anne start her diary?
3. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
4. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
5. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)