|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To the Van Daan's room.
(c) To Peter's room.
(d) To the office.
2. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Throws it out the window.
(d) Frames it.
3. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Walk on the sidewalks.
(c) Ride street cars.
(d) Go to school.
5. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His cat.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His painting supplies.
(d) A case of books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
2. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
3. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
4. What date does Anne start her diary?
5. Where does this play take place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)