|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(b) He soul.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Her mind.
2. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A prison.
(b) A school.
(c) A country cottage.
(d) A summer boarding house.
3. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Throwing it out the window.
(b) Burning it in the stove.
(c) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(d) Flushing it down the toilet.
4. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
5. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His painting supplies.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His cat.
(d) A case of books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
2. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
3. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
4. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
5. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)