|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
(a) Hitler Youth.
(b) The White Market.
(c) The Hiding Spies.
(d) The Star of David.
2. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
(a) Mr. Kruller.
(b) Mr. Kreller.
(c) Mr. Kroller.
(d) Mr. Kraler.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) Her mind.
(b) He soul.
(c) Her dreams.
4. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Frames it.
5. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
2. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
3. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
4. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)