|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Boys clothing.
(b) Winter clothing.
(c) The wrist bands.
(d) As many clothes as she can.
2. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A glove.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(b) Her dreams.
(c) Her mind.
(d) He soul.
4. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) He wants to find his family.
(b) He is scared to stay.
(c) His business is destroyed.
(d) There are too many memories.
5. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His cat.
(b) His painting supplies.
(c) A case of books.
(d) His guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
2. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
3. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
4. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
5. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)