|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A stuffed bear.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A glove.
2. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To Peter's room.
(b) To the office.
(c) To the Van Daan's room.
(d) To the window.
3. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(b) They had been family friends for years.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
(d) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
4. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
(a) Mr. Kruller.
(b) Mr. Kroller.
(c) Mr. Kraler.
(d) Mr. Kreller.
5. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(b) A pile of papers.
(d) Some clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
2. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
3. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
5. What year does Anne start her diary?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)