|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(b) They had been family friends for years.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
(d) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
2. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Frames it.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Burns it.
3. How does Peter describe himself?
(a) Lone wolf.
(d) Social butterfly.
4. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His cat.
(c) A case of books.
(d) His painting supplies.
5. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hiding apartment located?
2. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
3. What date does Anne start her diary?
4. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
5. What year does Anne start her diary?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)