|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) He soul.
(b) Her dreams.
(c) Her mind.
2. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A hat.
(c) A glove.
(d) A stuffed bear.
3. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Flushing it down the toilet.
(b) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(c) Throwing it out the window.
(d) Burning it in the stove.
4. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
(a) The wrist bands.
(b) As many clothes as she can.
(c) Winter clothing.
(d) Boys clothing.
5. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Above Mr. Frank's business.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Above a store.
(d) Near the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
2. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
3. Where does this play take place?
4. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
5. What year does Anne start her diary?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)