|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
2. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Near the river.
(b) Above Mr. Frank's business.
(c) Above a store.
(d) In the woods.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Frame them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Hide them.
4. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
(a) Yellow star.
(b) Wrist bands.
(c) Red socks.
(d) Funny hats.
5. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) He wants to find his family.
(b) There are too many memories.
(c) He is scared to stay.
(d) His business is destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
2. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
3. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
4. Where does this play take place?
5. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)