|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to a museum.
(c) Go to the grocery store.
(d) Go to a movie.
2. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) A pitcher of water.
(c) A glass of milk.
(d) Rubbing alchohol.
4. What does Anne have to wear when the war starts?
(a) Yellow star.
(b) Funny hats.
(c) Wrist bands.
(d) Red socks.
5. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To Peter's room.
(c) To the office.
(d) To the Van Daan's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
2. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
3. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Anne says she wants to do when she gets out of hiding?
5. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)