|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne tell Peter has changed about her since she came into hiding?
(a) She is more introverted and shy.
(b) She is more serious about life now.
(c) She is more educated.
(d) She has less hope for her future.
2. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(b) A vow to never do it again.
(c) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
(d) Thrown out of the apartment.
3. Who threatens to kill herself out of the stress in the apartment?
(c) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
4. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It can get very noisy.
(b) It makes a mess.
(c) It eats some of their food.
(d) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
5. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) Air raids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
2. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
3. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
4. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
5. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)