|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
(a) Pictures of movie stars.
(b) Paper snowflakes.
(c) A menorah.
2. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
(a) She is not expected to work.
(b) She is not dead.
(c) She has faith.
(d) She has her family.
3. What is the name of the friend of Anne's that is taken away?
4. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The silly Anne.
(b) The nice Anne.
(c) The mean Anne.
(d) The serious Anne.
5. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A school.
(b) A country cottage.
(c) A prison.
(d) A summer boarding house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
2. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
3. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
4. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
5. What subject in school is Peter best at?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)