|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(a) Peter's cat.
2. What does Peter tell Anne he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) An artist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A rabbi.
(d) A farmer.
3. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A prison.
(b) A country cottage.
(c) A summer boarding house.
(d) A school.
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(c) Lone wolf.
(d) Social butterfly.
5. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Begin making dinner.
(b) Finish her homework.
(c) Clean the dishes.
(d) Get her knitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
2. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
3. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
4. What does Mrs. Van Daan criticize Mr. Dussel for during the first holiday celebrated while in hiding?
5. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)