|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank's boss.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Danes.
2. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It makes a mess.
(b) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
(c) It eats some of their food.
(d) It can get very noisy.
3. What does Anne think will happen if she is serious with the people she lives with?
(a) They will not understand her.
(b) They will stop worrying about her.
(c) They will laugh at her.
(d) They will not like her.
4. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A hat.
(c) A glove.
(d) A stuffed bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
2. What color uniform do the Gestapo wear?
3. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
4. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
5. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)