|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her fingernails are long.
(b) Her hair is long and shiny.
(c) She has great legs.
(d) Her waist is thin.
2. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
(a) Walk on the sidewalks.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Ride street cars.
(d) Go to school.
3. Where does this play take place?
4. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(c) Mr. Frank.
5. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
(c) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mr. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
2. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
3. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
4. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
5. What is the name of the worker who has asked for a raise?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)