|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she had many boyfriends.
(b) If she liked being a Jew.
(c) If she was scared.
(d) If she wanted to have children.
2. What does Margot tell Anne she is jealous of?
(a) Anne's reason to get up in the morning.
(b) Anne's hope and innocence.
(c) Anne's youth.
(d) Anne's friendship with Peter.
3. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Hide them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Frame them.
(d) Burn them.
4. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The radio.
(b) The train.
(c) The bombing.
(d) A reprimand from her boss.
5. What is the name of the man who gives the families vegetables?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
2. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
3. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
4. What does Peter tell Anne he wants to be when he grows up?
5. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)