|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) Rubbing alchohol.
(c) A pitcher of water.
(d) A glass of milk.
2. What does Anne tell Peter she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A writer.
(d) An actress.
3. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her drawings.
(d) Her necklace.
4. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
(a) They were too influential to get exit visas.
(b) Mr. Van Daan did not want to leave his business.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan did not want to leave her possessions.
(d) They had nowhere else to go.
5. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
2. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
3. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
4. Where is Peter when he first kisses a girl?
5. What time is Anne told to be in bed by after her visit with Peter?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)