|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
(b) Mr. Frank.
2. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Frames it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Throws it out the window.
3. What does Mr. Van Daan chastise Peter for on the Friday when Miep doesn't come to them?
(b) Taking Mr. Frank's side.
(c) Spending too much time with Anne.
(d) Eating too much.
4. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Gun powder.
5. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
(a) His leather luggage.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan's coat.
(c) His woolen robe.
(d) Anne's necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
2. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
3. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
4. What is Mr. Dussel's occupation?
5. What does Peter do before Anne visits him during the day?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)