|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
(a) She likes the responsibility.
(b) She doesn't make crumbs.
(c) She is not haughty.
(d) She always makes fair portions.
2. Who does Anne say is the only person she loves?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
3. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(a) A pile of papers.
(c) Some clothing.
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A painting.
5. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) Thrown out of the apartment.
(b) A vow to never do it again.
(c) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(d) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
2. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
3. What is the last word Anne writes in her diary?
4. What year does Anne start her diary?
5. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)