|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
2. How does Peter describe himself?
(a) Social butterfly.
(b) Lone wolf.
3. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
(a) The Star of David.
(b) The Hiding Spies.
(c) Hitler Youth.
(d) The White Market.
4. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(b) Her dreams.
(c) He soul.
(d) Her mind.
5. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
3. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. What gift does Anne give to her father?
5. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)