|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
(c) Every other day.
2. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Burning it in the stove.
(b) Flushing it down the toilet.
(c) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(d) Throwing it out the window.
3. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Feeds his cat.
(d) Pretends to sleep.
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(a) Lone wolf.
(b) Social butterfly.
5. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the Van Daan's room.
(b) To the window.
(c) To the office.
(d) To Peter's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
2. What date does Anne start her diary?
3. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
4. Kraler tells the hiding families to do what during the day?
5. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)