|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
(c) A diary.
(d) Some paints.
2. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Frames it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Burns it.
3. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) They had been family friends for years.
(b) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
(d) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
4. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A cat.
(b) A clown.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
5. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The protectors.
(b) The angels.
(c) The havens.
(d) The saviors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
2. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
4. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
5. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)