|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(b) Her dreams.
(c) He soul.
(d) Her mind.
2. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
(a) Mr. Kruller.
(b) Mr. Kreller.
(c) Mr. Kroller.
(d) Mr. Kraler.
3. What year does Anne start her diary?
4. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) A glass of milk.
(c) A pitcher of water.
(d) Rubbing alchohol.
5. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(b) Peter's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
2. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
3. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
4. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
5. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)