|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
2. What year does Anne start her diary?
3. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To the office.
(c) To the Van Daan's room.
(d) To Peter's room.
4. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The protectors.
(b) The angels.
(c) The saviors.
(d) The havens.
5. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is scared to stay.
(b) His business is destroyed.
(c) He wants to find his family.
(d) There are too many memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Anne start her diary?
2. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
3. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
4. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
5. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)