|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Above a store.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Above Mr. Frank's business.
(d) Near the river.
2. What date does Anne start her diary?
(a) June 16.
(b) June 6.
(c) July 6.
(d) January 26.
3. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
(a) Throwing it out the window.
(b) Flushing it down the toilet.
(c) Putting it in the business trash at night.
(d) Burning it in the stove.
4. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Winter clothing.
(b) As many clothes as she can.
(c) Boys clothing.
(d) The wrist bands.
5. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
(a) The White Market.
(b) The Hiding Spies.
(c) The Star of David.
(d) Hitler Youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
2. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
3. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
4. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)