|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Frames it.
(d) Puts it in a drawer.
2. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) His business is destroyed.
(b) He is scared to stay.
(c) There are too many memories.
(d) He wants to find his family.
3. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Near the river.
(b) Above a store.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Above Mr. Frank's business.
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(a) Social butterfly.
(b) Lone wolf.
5. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(a) Some clothing.
(b) A pile of papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
2. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
3. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
4. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)