|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To the Van Daan's room.
(c) To the office.
(d) To Peter's room.
2. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) They had been family friends for years.
(b) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(c) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
3. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Near the river.
(c) Above a store.
(d) Above Mr. Frank's business.
4. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Feeds his cat.
(c) Pretends to sleep.
(d) Writes in a journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
2. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
3. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
4. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
5. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)