|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Frame them.
(d) Hide them.
2. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
(b) Every other day.
3. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To the office.
(c) To Peter's room.
(d) To the Van Daan's room.
4. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
5. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
(a) The protectors.
(b) The saviors.
(c) The angels.
(d) The havens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
2. What year does Anne start her diary?
3. Which of the following is NOT something that Anne is not allowed to do when the war begins?
4. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)