|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A ring.
(c) A painting.
(d) A necklace.
2. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
(a) Frame them.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Burn them.
3. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
4. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) Her dreams.
(c) Her mind.
(d) He soul.
5. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His painting supplies.
(c) A case of books.
(d) His cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
2. What does Anne call Miep and Mr. Kraler?
3. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
5. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)