|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl save for Mr. Frank to look at?
(a) A pile of papers.
(c) Some clothing.
2. What does Anne have to wear on the day they go into hiding?
(a) Winter clothing.
(b) As many clothes as she can.
(c) Boys clothing.
(d) The wrist bands.
3. What year does Anne start her diary?
4. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
(a) Mr. Van Daan helped Mr. Frank when he first moved.
(b) Mr. Van Daan was willing to pay.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan begged for help.
(d) They had been family friends for years.
5. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Near the river.
(b) Above a store.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Above Mr. Frank's business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
2. Where does this play take place?
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
4. Who are the Franks afraid will find them in hiding?
5. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)