|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Clean the dishes.
(b) Begin making dinner.
(c) Finish her homework.
(d) Get her knitting.
2. Where does Anne's father tell her never to go?
(a) To the window.
(b) To Peter's room.
(c) To the office.
(d) To the Van Daan's room.
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her waist is thin.
(b) Her hair is long and shiny.
(c) She has great legs.
(d) Her fingernails are long.
4. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Frames it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Burns it.
5. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
(a) Hides his shoes.
(b) Whispers into his ear.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Pets his cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
2. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
3. What gift does Anne's father give her on their first day in the hiding place?
4. What does Mr. Frank tell the girl to do with what she saved for him after the war?
5. Where does this play take place?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)