|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
(a) The pounding on the door.
(b) The honking of a horn.
(c) The screech of breaks.
(d) The cries of a man.
2. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
3. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
(b) Peter's cat.
4. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A summer boarding house.
(b) A prison.
(c) A school.
(d) A country cottage.
5. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
(a) A poem.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Some art supplies.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hiding apartment located?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
3. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
4. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
5. How old is Anne when she goes into hiding?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)