|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
(a) She always makes fair portions.
(b) She doesn't make crumbs.
(c) She is not haughty.
(d) She likes the responsibility.
2. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Gun powder.
3. What month does Act 2 start out in?
4. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
5. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(b) His cat.
(d) His art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miep bring as a New Year's present?
2. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
3. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
4. What gift does Anne give Peter?
5. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)