|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
(a) It makes a mess.
(b) It can get very noisy.
(c) Mr. Dussel is allergic to it.
(d) It eats some of their food.
2. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to a museum.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go to the grocery store.
(d) Go to school.
3. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
(a) He will be killed on the street.
(b) He will be sent to a work camp.
(c) He will join the war.
(d) He will marry another girl.
4. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
(a) She is not dead.
(b) She has her family.
(c) She is not expected to work.
(d) She has faith.
5. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Mr. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes down to investigate the sound from down below the apartment?
2. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
3. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
4. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
5. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)