|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
2. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A book.
3. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
4. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Puts it in a drawer.
(d) Frames it.
5. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A poem.
(d) Some art supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Mr. Kraler and Miep promise to visit the hiding families when they first go into hiding?
2. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
3. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
4. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
5. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)