|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(a) His art.
(b) His cat.
2. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
(a) Clean the dishes.
(b) Get her knitting.
(c) Finish her homework.
(d) Begin making dinner.
3. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her son.
4. What does Anne do with her yellow star?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Frames it.
5. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) A cough.
(d) A fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
2. What does Mr. Van Daan try to take when Anne storms off to her room?
3. Who does Mr. Van Daan leave out of the ration count for the New Year's treat that Miep brought them?
4. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
5. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)