|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give Peter?
(a) A razor.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A cat toy.
2. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) Her mind.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) He soul.
3. What does Mr. Van Daan ask Miep to buy most of when she sells what he gives her after the New Year's treat?
4. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
(a) Mr. Frank.
5. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A clown.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
2. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
3. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
4. Who does Anne ask to sit with her on the night she wakes the entire house?
5. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)