|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter want to do when he gets out of hiding?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go to a museum.
(d) Go to the grocery store.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A cat.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) A clown.
3. What does Peter do with his yellow star?
(a) Puts it in a drawer.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Frames it.
(d) Throws it out the window.
4. Why does Mr. Dussel say he wants Mrs. Frank to divide the New Year's treat Miep brought them?
(a) She always makes fair portions.
(b) She likes the responsibility.
(c) She is not haughty.
(d) She doesn't make crumbs.
5. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The silly Anne.
(b) The mean Anne.
(c) The serious Anne.
(d) The nice Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
2. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
3. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
4. How do the hiding families plan to get rid of their trash while they are hiding?
5. Why does Mr. Van Daan threaten to put Peter's cat outside?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)