|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(a) Peter's cat.
2. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
(a) Mrs. Oink Oink.
(b) Mrs. Quack Quack.
(c) Mrs. Bray Neigh.
(d) Mrs. Moo Moo.
3. What does Anne say she will consider the hiding house on her first day there?
(a) A prison.
(b) A country cottage.
(c) A school.
(d) A summer boarding house.
4. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
(a) He soul.
(b) Her dreams.
(d) Her mind.
5. Which side of herself does Anne wish was on the surface while she is in hiding?
(a) The silly Anne.
(b) The serious Anne.
(c) The mean Anne.
(d) The nice Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
2. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
3. What word does Anne use to describe what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
4. Which side of Anne does she say is on the surface while she is in hiding?
5. What does the Van Daan's son bring with him into hiding?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)