|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The train.
(b) A reprimand from her boss.
(c) The bombing.
(d) The radio.
2. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(a) Mr. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Frank.
3. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
(a) A book.
(b) 10 hours of service.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A poem.
4. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 2 1/2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
(a) Mrs. Moo Moo.
(b) Mrs. Quack Quack.
(c) Mrs. Oink Oink.
(d) Mrs. Bray Neigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
2. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
3. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
4. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
5. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)