|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) The forged ration books.
(b) The stolen radio.
(c) Peter's cat.
(d) The empty Frank house.
2. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
3. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A glass of milk.
(b) Seltzer water.
(c) Rubbing alchohol.
(d) A pitcher of water.
4. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
(a) He will be killed on the street.
(b) He will join the war.
(c) He will marry another girl.
(d) He will be sent to a work camp.
5. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Pets his cat.
(c) Whispers into his ear.
(d) Hides his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
2. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
3. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
4. What news does Miep bring on the day the food thief is caught?
5. What does Anne hear in the distance after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)