|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(b) Thrown out of the apartment.
(c) A vow to never do it again.
(d) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A painting.
(c) A ring.
(d) A fur coat.
3. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
4. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
(c) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mr. Frank.
5. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
2. Who goes down to investigate the sound from down below the apartment?
3. What do the hiding families have for dinner for the first little while they are in hiding?
4. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
5. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)