|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
2. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
3. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
(a) A hat.
(b) A razor.
(c) Ear plugs.
(d) A book.
4. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
(a) A thief.
(b) A cat.
(c) A policeman.
5. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
(a) Pretends to bring his cat out of his room.
(b) Pretends to not be able to hear him.
(c) Locks his door.
(d) Hides his reading glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
2. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
3. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
4. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
5. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)