|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
(a) A book.
(b) A necklace.
2. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
(a) If she was scared.
(b) If she liked being a Jew.
(c) If she wanted to have children.
(d) If she had many boyfriends.
3. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) He is ashamed of stealing.
(b) He is exhausted and starving.
(c) He is grateful it will be over soon.
(d) He fears they will be caught.
4. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(d) Mr. Dussel.
5. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 1/2 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Miep bring on the day the food thief is caught?
2. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
3. What gift does Anne give to Margot?
4. Who will now cook for the person who was caught stealing food?
5. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)