|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) Peter's cat.
(b) The empty Frank house.
(c) The forged ration books.
(d) The stolen radio.
2. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A razor.
(c) A book.
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) A painting.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A fur coat.
4. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
(a) Seltzer water.
(b) Rubbing alchohol.
(c) A pitcher of water.
(d) A glass of milk.
5. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
(a) Teach him about girls.
(b) Heal his cat.
(c) Comfort him.
(d) Tutor him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who corrects Anne's homework while they are in hiding?
2. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
3. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
4. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
5. What gift does Anne give to Mrs. Van Daan?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)