|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
(a) A razor.
(b) Ear plugs.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
2. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
(a) He was hiding it to make it last longer.
(b) She was giving it to her child.
(c) She had been sick.
(d) He was a bigger man.
3. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(c) Peter's cat.
4. Who leads the holiday song at the end of Act 1?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
5. What do the Gestapo find after Mr. Kraler's operation?
(a) Peter's cat.
(b) The forged ration books.
(c) The stolen radio.
(d) The empty Frank house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
2. What does Peter call Anne that makes her very angry?
3. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
4. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
5. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)