|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Frank.
2. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
(d) Peter's cat.
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) She has great legs.
(b) Her fingernails are long.
(c) Her hair is long and shiny.
(d) Her waist is thin.
4. Who does Mrs. Frank hug when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
5. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
(a) The train.
(b) The bombing.
(c) The radio.
(d) A reprimand from her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
3. What question does Anne ask Mrs. Van Daan about her life before her marriage?
4. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
5. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)