|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
(a) A policeman.
(c) A cat.
(d) A thief.
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A cat.
(c) A clown.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
3. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mr. Frank.
4. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
5. What subject does Anne learn better than her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
2. What gift does Anne give to her father?
3. Where is the person caught stealing food forced to stay after the confrontation?
4. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
5. What do Mr. and Mrs. Van Daan argue about?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)