|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) A clown.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan.
(c) A cat.
2. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
3. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. Van Daan.
4. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
(a) Locks his door.
(b) Pretends to not be able to hear him.
(c) Hides his reading glasses.
(d) Pretends to bring his cat out of his room.
5. Who completely loses their temper when the person who is stealing food is caught?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
2. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
3. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
4. What does Mrs. Frank do after they hear a sound down below the apartment?
5. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)