|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give to Mr. Van Daan?
(a) A mirror.
(c) A razor.
(d) A book.
2. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
3. What does Anne do to play a trick on Peter?
(a) Pets his cat.
(b) Whispers into his ear.
(c) Hides his shoes.
(d) Ignores him.
4. Who gives Mrs. Van Daan her prized possession?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan.
(b) A clown.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miep listening to after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
2. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
3. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
4. Who leads the families in the first holiday ritual celebrated while in hiding?
5. Who does Mrs. Frank hug when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)