|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Anne give Mr. Dussel?
(a) A book.
(b) A razor.
(c) A hat.
(d) Ear plugs.
2. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Feeds his cat.
(b) Pretends to sleep.
(c) Writes in a journal.
3. What does Mrs. Van Daan ask Mr. Frank to do for Peter?
(a) Tutor him.
(b) Comfort him.
(c) Heal his cat.
(d) Teach him about girls.
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan most proud of about her body?
(a) Her waist is thin.
(b) Her fingernails are long.
(c) She has great legs.
(d) Her hair is long and shiny.
5. What does Peter do to play a prank on Mr. Dussel?
(a) Hides his reading glasses.
(b) Locks his door.
(c) Pretends to bring his cat out of his room.
(d) Pretends to not be able to hear him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first holiday celebrated by the hiding families?
2. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
3. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
4. What does Mrs. Frank ask Anne to do when Mr. Van Daan calls her rude?
5. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)