Act 1 Scene 1
1. Where does this play take place?
2. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A hat.
(b) A glove.
(c) A stuffed bear.
(d) A book.
3. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
4. What is the name of the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
5. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
6. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) There are too many memories.
(b) His business is destroyed.
(c) He is scared to stay.
(d) He wants to find his family.
7. What is the name of the man who helps Mr. Frank during the war?
(a) Mr. Kraler.
(b) Mr. Kroller.
(c) Mr. Kruller.
(d) Mr. Kreller.
This section contains 3,978 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)