|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the line for the haunted house that Greg's mom takes Greg and Rowley?
(a) Halfway around the school.
(b) Into the cafeteria.
(c) Onto the second floor of the school.
(d) Outside to the football field.
2. What is the problem with Greg's campaign posters?
(a) Greg's posters have grammatical errors.
(b) Greg's posters contain fabrications.
(c) Greg's posters have offensive drawings.
(d) Greg's posters are too big.
3. What did Rowley do on the first day of school to make Greg angry?
(a) Rowley got a better seat in Algebra.
(b) Rowley stole Greg's lunch.
(c) Rowley asked if Greg wanted to "play" instead of saying "hang out."
(d) Rowley stepped on Greg's foot.
4. What is Rowley's costume for Halloween this year?
(b) An old man.
(c) A Knight.
(d) A pirate.
5. Where does Greg's mother take Greg and Rowley to see a haunted house?
(a) Buckeye Pavilion.
(b) Crossland High School.
(c) Starlight Mall.
(d) Garrison High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position in the student government does Greg want to run for?
2. What is the name of the teacher who catches the Rowley and Greg at school with something they were not supposed to bring?
3. What reading group is Greg assigned to?
4. How much money do Greg and Rowley make from the haunted house?
5. How long has a piece of Cheese been sitting on the blacktop at school?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)