|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greg get grounded for playing video games in September?
(a) Greg gets grounded for staying out late.
(b) Greg gets in a fight with Manny and hits him.
(c) Greg plays a CD that he bought from his brother.
(d) Greg gets grounded, because he played one of Rodrick's "bad" CDs.
2. How can you protect yourself from the Cheese Touch?
(a) By crossing your fingers.
(b) By touching that person back.
(c) By holding your arms up.
(d) By skipping.
3. What is Rowley's costume for Halloween this year?
(a) An old man.
(b) A pirate.
(d) A Knight.
4. What does Greg's dad want him to do instead of playing video games?
(a) Greg's dad wants him to go and make new friends.
(b) Greg's dad wants him to study and do homework.
(c) Greg's dad wants him to watch Manny.
(d) Greg's dad wants him to go outside and be active.
5. What does Greg's mother do when she gives out a punishment?
(a) Greg's mother lets his father decide his punishment.
(b) Greg's mother waits a few days to figure out what she should do.
(c) Greg's mother punishes him by making him do good deeds.
(d) Greg's mother never punishes him, because she always feels bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Greg believe he should sit to make sure he gets the best spot?
2. Who first touches the Cheese with his finger?
3. What unit is coming in the spring in Phys Ed?
4. What prank does Rodrick, Greg's older brother, play on him at the start of summer?
5. How do Greg and Rowley advertise for their haunted house?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)