|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Greg say that his mother keeps her camera?
(b) Shelf above the stereo.
(c) In the coffee table.
(d) On a shelf by the fireplace.
2. What does Rodrick spend Saturday nights doing?
(a) Spray painting walls.
(b) Putting fake throw-up on people's cars.
(c) Dumping trash cans.
(d) Putting fake tickets on people's cars.
3. In "November," what does Greg write about for Science?
4. What was the subject of Rodrick's science project last year?
(a) Cleaning products.
(b) Violent movies.
(d) Color and taste.
5. Where does Rowley's usual babysitter go to high school?
(c) Silver Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week do Susan and Frank learn about Rodrick's party?
2. How early does Dad end Rodrick's punishment?
3. Why does Susan buy books for a game that Greg has been playing?
4. What does Grandpa watch on his TV?
5. What does Greg say that Gramma stocks her fridge with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Greg figure out if the Mom Bucks he finds are the same as the ones his mother uses?
2. Why does Dad end Rodrick's punishment for the party two weeks early?
3. Why does Greg wish that he can stay with Gramma when his parents go away for the weekend in "December"?
4. What time do Mom and Dad start getting Rodrick up on weekends after they find out about the party, and how does Rodrick get around being awakened early?
5. At the beginning of "November," why does Greg think Dad may be find out about Rodrick's party?
6. How and why does Greg get punished for Rodrick's party?
7. What do Rodrick and Greg usually have to play with Grandpa when they stay with him?
8. Why does Rodrick call himself a professional drummer in "November"?
9. How did Rodrick's science project get completed last year?
10. Why does Mom buy Magick and Monsters books?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)