|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December Pages 111-156.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Greg pay in Mom Bucks for Rodrick's poem in "November"?
2. When Rodrick would pick up Greg during the summer from the pool, what would he drive?
(b) Band's van.
(c) VW Beetle.
3. When did Greg write the note that is the only thing his Gramma has from him?
(a) Age 6.
(b) Age 7.
(c) Age 4.
(d) Age 5.
4. In "October," how long does Mom say she will ground Greg if she catches him lying again?
(a) A month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 12 weeks.
(d) 8 weeks.
5. In "September," where has Greg's father been taking him on Saturdays?
(b) Ice cream shop.
(d) Baseball field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Greg play with Rowley and his babysitter?
2. What class took place at the same time that Greg was at the swimming pool during the summer?
3. How much does Mom pay Rodrick and Greg in Mom Bucks per bag to rake Gramma's leaves?
4. Where does Greg sleep when he stays with his Grandpa?
5. How much does Susan offer to pay Rodrick per lesson to give Greg lessons in "November"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)