|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December Pages 111-156.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chirag and Greg do after Greg apologizes to Chirag?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Go out for pizza.
(c) Play video games.
(d) Go get ice cream.
2. Where does Grandpa live?
(a) Crossroads Towers.
(b) Sunrise Senior.
(c) Covenant Living.
(d) Leisure Towers.
3. What is Rodrick's punishment for having the party?
(a) Grounded and has to do chores.
(b) 2 months of not being able to leave the house.
(c) Not play in his band.
(d) Not leave the house for a month.
4. For what does Susan offer Rodrick to teach Greg in "November"?
(a) Keyboard lessons.
(b) Drum lessons.
(c) Guitar lessons.
(d) Banjo lessons.
5. What does Rodrick do when his parents make him get up early on the weekends in "December"?
(a) Sleeps in Greg's room.
(b) Sleeps in Manny's room.
(c) Sleeps in the guest room.
(d) Sleeps on the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg say that Gramma stocks her fridge with?
2. When Greg fills out a questionnaire that is supposed to predict the type of job he will have when he grows up, what job does he get?
3. What is the name of the family that Greg worked for over the summer?
4. In "November," how much has Albert Murphy and his pen pal paid in postage for their letters?
5. What was the name of a boy that Greg remembers from preschool?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)