|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa give Greg to take on the field trip in Section 3?
(b) Medical kit.
(c) Bug spray.
2. Where does Greg hide his candy bars so no one will eat them while he is on the field trip in Section 3?
(b) Under mattress.
(d) Sock drawer.
3. What did Billy steal?
(a) Sour gummy worms.
4. Who is Greg's bunkmate at Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Jefferson.
(c) Mr. Nuzzi.
(d) Mr. Healey.
5. Who is allowed to use baby wipes at Greg's house?
(a) Manny and Sue.
(c) Manny and Grandpa.
(d) Manny and Greg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Greg as he is about to head back to the playground in Section 3 after talking with Few and Billy?
2. What do Greg and the others have for their first breakfast at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. Where does Greg get all the things he needs for the field trip in Section 3?
4. While Greg's group is dealing with the fish caught on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms, what does Mr. Jefferson tell Greg?
5. Why does Greg want to be rich when he is older?
Short Essay Questions
1. What work do Greg and the members of his group do Tuesday morning?
2. Supposedly, who is Silas Scratch?
3. Why does Billy say that he stole from a convenience store in Section 3?
4. What is Greg to take and not take to Hardscrabble Farms?
5. Why does Greg decide he is unprepared for the trip to Hardscrabble Farms?
6. How does Greg get all the items he needs for the field trip on such a short time frame?
7. What does Grandpa give Greg before Greg leaves for Hardscrabble Farms?
8. Why do Greg and the others scrape their lunch leftovers into a giant pot after their first lunch at Hardscrabble Farms?
9. What does Greg say about breakfast on Tuesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
10. What does Greg do when he drops a toothpaste cap in the sink in Section 3?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)