|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Frew have to get up six days a week?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. When did Billy get caught for stealing in Section 3?
(a) About 2 weeks ago.
(b) A month or so ago.
(c) 3 weeks ago.
(d) 5 weeks ago.
3. What does Frew say that his parents never let him play?
(a) Paint ball.
(b) Laser tag.
4. Where does Grandpa walk when the car breaks down in Section 3?
(a) Gas station.
(b) Convenience store.
(c) Service station.
5. What is not allowed on the trip to Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) Electronic devices or junk food.
(b) Aerosol cans and fireworks.
(c) Cell phones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Greg and the others have for their first breakfast at Hardscrabble Farms?
2. Who decides to fish on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. What does Greg say they have for supper on their first day at Hardscrabble Farms?
4. Who falls and loses his tooth during the trust building exercise in Section 4?
5. Where does the tooth land that falls out of a camper's mouth during the trust building exercise in Section 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graziano say in her welcome speech to Hardscrabble Farms?
2. Why does Mr. Jefferson make Greg's group go to bed early on Monday?
3. Why is Greg worried about the food situation on the field trip, and what does he do about it?
4. How are showers taken at Hardscrabble Farms?
5. What does Greg do when he drops a toothpaste cap in the sink in Section 3?
6. What does Grandpa give Greg before Greg leaves for Hardscrabble Farms?
7. Why does everyone but Greg have big bags that they have brought with them?
8. Why does Greg have to leave his raincoat behind when he leaves for Hardscrabble Farms?
9. What work do Greg and the members of his group do Tuesday morning?
10. What happens when Grandpa drives Greg to the hardware store?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)