|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa run over when he is driving Greg in Section 3?
(c) Trash can.
(d) Lawn ornament.
2. Why does the car break down in Section 3 when Grandpa is driving Greg?
(a) Flat tire.
(b) Radiator overheats.
(c) Hit a fire hydrant.
(d) No gas.
3. Where does Grandpa walk when the car breaks down in Section 3?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Service station.
(c) Gas station.
4. What does Grandpa clip when he is driving Greg in Section 3?
(b) Another car.
5. Who does Greg see when he is waiting for Grandpa when the car breaks down in Section 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) A police officer.
(c) His father.
(d) Community service gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Greg roll the car in Section 3?
2. When did Billy get caught for stealing in Section 3?
3. Who receives a huge box with supplies at mail call on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
4. How many years has Mrs. Graziano been coming to Hardscrabble Farms?
5. What do some people leave when Greg is waiting for Grandpa when the car breaks down in Section 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Grandpa drives Greg to the hardware store?
2. What does Greg say about breakfast on Tuesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. What happens when Greg's group does a "trust fall" on their first day at Hardscrabble Farms?
4. What does Mrs. Graziano say in her welcome speech to Hardscrabble Farms?
5. How are showers taken at Hardscrabble Farms?
6. How does Greg's mom track him down in Section 3 when he runs away with Frew and Billy?
7. Why is Greg worried about the food situation on the field trip, and what does he do about it?
8. What mail does Greg get from home on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
9. What does Mrs. Graziano say about chores on Tuesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
10. What is Greg to take and not take to Hardscrabble Farms?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)