|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
(a) School kids.
(b) Volunteers from a business.
2. What does Rowley end up doing in Section 2 after Greg's mother gets involved?
(a) Picking up trash.
(b) Repainting light poles.
(c) Planting perennials.
(d) Sweeping sidewalks.
3. What does Greg say is a great invention to replace toilet paper?
(a) Cotton wipes.
(b) Disposable rags.
(d) Baby wipes.
4. Where did Greg spend July and August?
(a) Computer Camp.
(b) Sports Camp.
(c) Film Camp.
(d) Music Camp.
5. What program does Greg volunteer for the first week of school in Section 1?
(a) Hall monitor.
(b) Chess team.
(c) Theater team.
(d) Homework Buddies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Greg figure he lost in profits on his stand?
2. How did Sue get all the signatures for her petition?
3. What does Greg's grandfather say that Greg's dad and Giles used to hide all over the neighborhood?
4. In Section 2, how much is the traffic ticket Rodrick receives?
5. What grade is Frew in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rodrick get a job, and where does he find a job?
2. Why is the town park such a mess?
3. What do grown-ups say about the "good old days," and why does Greg think grow-ups always talk about the "good old days"?
4. What is happening at the Heffley house when they go home after finding Rodrick in Section 2?
5. Why is Greg's mom circulating a petition?
6. Why were some teenagers brought to the park for the cleanup?
7. Why does Greg choose the room where he will sleep in Section 1?
8. What complaints do people who visit Greg's lemonade stand have?
9. Why was Rodrick late to work in Section 2?
10. What does Greg decide to sell when the lemonade does not work out, and how does he try to advertise?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)