|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A few years ago, when did a community group build a community garden?
(a) A Sunday afternoon.
(b) A long weekend.
(c) After school on Friday and all day Saturday.
(d) A Saturday and Sunday.
2. Where did Greg's grandfather used to live before he moves in with Greg's family?
(a) Eastside Assisted Living Complex.
(b) Leisure Towers.
(c) Westside Condos.
(d) Sonoma Village.
3. What did Greg think he had caught in his teeth, so he borrowed his mom's phone to see in Section 2?
4. What does Greg say you never see in the old black-and-white photos?
(c) Casual clothes.
5. What month is it at the beginning of Section 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets up a lemonade stand in Greg's neigborhood?
2. How much money does Frank give Greg to start a business on electronics-free weekend?
3. How long would it have taken Greg to do the homework that Frew does for him in Section 1?
4. What does Greg decide to sell when his lemonade stand does not work well?
5. What is Rodrick's first task at the ice cream parlor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Greg choose the room where he will sleep in Section 1?
2. What happens to Greg's Fitness Water when he takes it to the park?
3. According to Greg's dad and to his grandfather, what did his dad used to hide all over town?
4. What complaints do people who visit Greg's lemonade stand have?
5. What do grown-ups say about the "good old days," and why does Greg think grow-ups always talk about the "good old days"?
6. Why were some teenagers brought to the park for the cleanup?
7. What did Greg used to do when his dad dropped him off for swim team in the first grade?
8. How does Greg's Homework Buddy help him?
9. What did Frank do when he was a kid to earn money?
10. How does Sue get enough signatures for her electronics-free weekend?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)