|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frew read for fun?
(a) Computer coding manuals.
(b) Popular Science.
(c) Scientific journals and college textbooks.
(d) Comic books.
2. What did Greg's brother Manny put on their family pet?
3. How long does it take Frew to do Greg's homework in Section 1?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. How much money does Frank give Greg to start a business on electronics-free weekend?
5. In Section 2, how much is the traffic ticket Rodrick receives?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, where does Greg's mother want to go to celebrate Greg's great homework grades?
2. What bedroom does Greg's grandfather take when he moves in with Greg's family?
3. What did Greg do when he was at camp in July and August?
4. Who is in charge of the cleanup team Greg is on at the park?
5. After the party in Section 2, where are some stragglers hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Girl Scouts get everyone organized at the cleanup?
2. How does Sue get enough signatures for her electronics-free weekend?
3. Why does Greg choose the room where he will sleep in Section 1?
4. Why were some teenagers brought to the park for the cleanup?
5. What trip is coming up in a month at Greg's school?
6. Why does Rodrick get a job, and where does he find a job?
7. What complaints do people who visit Greg's lemonade stand have?
8. How does Greg's Homework Buddy help him?
9. What happens to Greg's Fitness Water when he takes it to the park?
10. According to Greg's dad and to his grandfather, what did his dad used to hide all over town?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)