|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of the cleanup team Greg is on at the park?
(a) A Boy Scout.
(b) A Cub Scout.
(c) A Brownie.
(d) A Girl Scout.
2. A few years ago, when did a community group build a community garden?
(a) A Saturday and Sunday.
(b) A Sunday afternoon.
(c) After school on Friday and all day Saturday.
(d) A long weekend.
3. In Section 2, how much is the traffic ticket Rodrick receives?
4. What does Greg fill with the beverage he decides to sell at his stand?
(a) Big bowl.
(b) Manny's baby pool.
(c) Large glass canister.
(d) Dish pan.
5. What is Rodrick's first task at the ice cream parlor?
(a) Sweeping the floor.
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Taking out the trash.
(d) Cleaning the bathrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Greg go in Section 2 to get out of more cleanup work at the park?
2. What class does Greg want to skip in Section 1?
3. Who are brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
4. What was the name of Greg's grandfather's girlfriend who broke up with him?
5. What program does Greg volunteer for the first week of school in Section 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sue get enough signatures for her electronics-free weekend?
2. What complaints do people who visit Greg's lemonade stand have?
3. What happens when Greg asks his mother to open a microwave burrito for him?
4. Why does Rodrick get a job, and where does he find a job?
5. Why was Rodrick late to work in Section 2?
6. Why is the town park such a mess?
7. What does Greg decide to sell when the lemonade does not work out, and how does he try to advertise?
8. What did Frank do when he was a kid to earn money?
9. How do the Girl Scouts get everyone organized at the cleanup?
10. According to Greg's dad and to his grandfather, what did his dad used to hide all over town?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)