|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Greg and the other kids get on the bus for the trip to Hardscrabble Farms in Section 3, how much room do the bags take?
(a) About a quarter.
(b) At least three-quarters.
(c) At least half.
(d) About a third.
2. Who trips over a rock after lunch on the second day at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. Where does Grandpa offer to drive Greg in Section 3?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Hardware store.
(c) Drug store.
4. Why does Greg want to be rich when he is older?
(a) So he can buy all the baby wipes he wants.
(b) So he can do whatever he wants.
(c) So he can buy a sportscar.
(d) So he can travel.
5. On Wednesday, what do the kids at Hardscrabble Farms do after finishing their farm chores?
(a) Free time.
(b) Make crafts.
(c) Play games.
(d) Help with dinner.
6. How soon after Greg damages the car in Section 3 does the school field trip begin?
(a) Day after.
(b) Same day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 days.
7. How long does it take Greg's mom and a tow truck to come when the car rolls in Section 3?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
8. Who falls and loses his tooth during the trust building exercise in Section 4?
(a) Gareth Grimes.
(b) Emilio Mendoza.
(c) Jeffrey Swanson.
(d) Julian Trimble.
9. What does Greg do while some of the others try to catch a fish on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) Play solitaire.
(d) Take a walk.
10. What does Greg realize he should have brought when he unpacks in Section 4?
(c) Winter coat.
(d) Sleeping bag.
11. When did Billy get caught for stealing in Section 3?
(a) 3 weeks ago.
(b) About 2 weeks ago.
(c) 5 weeks ago.
(d) A month or so ago.
12. Which kid in Greg's cabin seems to be upset about being at Hardscrabble Farms and being away from his parents?
13. Where did Billy steal something?
(a) Convenience store.
(b) Drug store.
(c) Gas station.
(d) Grocery store.
14. What does Mike Barrows get caught trying to smuggle in his bag in Section 4?
(a) Swedish Fish.
(c) Candy bars.
(d) Potato chips.
15. Who is Greg's bunkmate at Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) Mr. Healey.
(b) Mr. Jefferson.
(c) Mr. Nuzzi.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Greg and the others have for their first breakfast at Hardscrabble Farms?
2. Why does the car break down in Section 3 when Grandpa is driving Greg?
3. What does Grandpa run over when he is driving Greg in Section 3?
4. What does Mrs. Graziano say is one of the most important rules at Hardscrabble Farms?
5. By the end of the first day at Hardscrabble Farms, how many kids in Greg's group have had to see the nurse?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)