|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa give Greg to take on the field trip in Section 3?
(b) Medical kit.
(d) Bug spray.
2. Who is the only kid to have a tick on the first day at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. Where does Greg hide his candy bars so no one will eat them while he is on the field trip in Section 3?
(b) Under mattress.
(c) Sock drawer.
4. During what month in Section 3 is Greg's Dad keeping an eye on Greg, because he does not think Greg can be trusted?
5. Where does Greg's father go in Section 3?
(b) Business trip.
(d) New York.
6. When did Billy get caught for stealing in Section 3?
(a) 3 weeks ago.
(b) A month or so ago.
(c) About 2 weeks ago.
(d) 5 weeks ago.
7. By the end of the first day at Hardscrabble Farms, how many kids in Greg's group have had to see the nurse?
8. What do some people leave when Greg is waiting for Grandpa when the car breaks down in Section 3?
(c) Sports equipment.
(d) Convenience food.
9. What time does Mr. Jefferson wake everyone up on the second day at Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) Crack of dawn.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) Right after the sun rises.
10. Why did Billy steal in Section 3?
(a) On a dare.
(b) His brother never shared.
(c) He did not have any money.
(d) He had always wanted what he stole.
11. What does Greg do while some of the others try to catch a fish on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
(b) Play solitaire.
(c) Take a walk.
12. Who sneaks some of the breakfast to mail home to his parents?
13. What does Greg find in Rowley's duffel bag in Section 3?
(a) Old peanut butter sandwich.
(b) Old ham sandwich.
(c) Half-eaten boiled egg.
(d) Rotten cheese.
14. Where does Greg decide he needs to go so his dad can cool down about the damage to the car in Section 3?
(a) An uncle's house.
(b) Out of town.
(c) An aunt's house.
(d) Hardscrabble Farms.
15. What does Greg say they have for supper on their first day at Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) Chicken nuggets, jello, and sugar cookies.
(b) Grilled cheese sandwiches and peas.
(c) Chicken patties, corn on the cob, and stew.
(d) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and lettuce salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandpa run over when he is driving Greg in Section 3?
2. What is not allowed on the trip to Hardscrabble Farms?
3. When Greg and the other kids get on the bus for the trip to Hardscrabble Farms in Section 3, how much room do the bags take?
4. In Section 4, as a group leaves Hardscrabble Farms, what does a sign say to beware of?
5. How many letters does Greg received from home on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)