|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sue get all the signatures for her petition?
(a) Intercepted the partygoers at her house.
(b) Stopped people after church.
(c) Took the petition to several big employers in town.
(d) Stood outside the library.
2. In a thousand years, what does Greg think humans will lack?
3. What does Greg want to do during the electronics-free weekend?
(a) Go to the pool.
(b) Read graphic novels.
(c) Play board games.
(d) Read comic books.
4. What does Greg say you never see in the old black-and-white photos?
(d) Casual clothes.
5. What does Rowley end up doing in Section 2 after Greg's mother gets involved?
(a) Planting perennials.
(b) Repainting light poles.
(c) Sweeping sidewalks.
(d) Picking up trash.
6. What did Greg's brother Manny put on their family pet?
7. What does Greg pay a man to go away, when the man wants to advertise Greg's stand?
8. What does a boy in Greg's neighborhood say that proceeds from his lemonade stand will go towards?
(a) A present for his brother.
(b) Medicine for a sick kitty.
(c) A present for his sister.
(d) Medicine for a sick dog.
9. Who gets the cleanup at the park in Section 2 organized?
(a) Boy Scouts.
(b) Girl Scouts.
(d) The mayor.
10. What does Greg's grandfather say they played when he was a kid?
(a) Kick the Can.
(d) Hacky sack.
11. How long did Greg and Rowley play Kick the Can once?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 30 seconds.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 15 seconds.
12. Where does Greg go in Section 2 to get out of more cleanup work at the park?
13. What is everyone supposed to do during the electronics-free weekend?
(a) Have a pie social.
(b) Get together at a park.
(d) Play games.
14. How long would it have taken Greg to do the homework that Frew does for him in Section 1?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
15. How much does Greg offer a kid in the neighborhood to take his lemonade stand elsewhere?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, where does Greg's mother want to go to celebrate Greg's great homework grades?
2. Why did Greg sign up for camp in July and August?
3. Why does Greg think that grown-ups are always talking about the "good old days"?
4. Who are brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
5. Where does Greg move his stand?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)