|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would it have taken Greg to do the homework that Frew does for him in Section 1?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 1/2 hours.
(d) 2 1/2 hours.
2. Who is in charge of the cleanup team Greg is on at the park?
(a) A Boy Scout.
(b) A Brownie.
(c) A Cub Scout.
(d) A Girl Scout.
3. In a thousand years, what does Greg think humans will lack?
4. In July and August, how many hours did Greg spend in air conditioning?
5. How many people did Grandpa try to invite to the house?
6. What did Greg do when he was at camp in July and August?
(a) Watch movies.
(b) Practice the trumpet.
(c) Learn to create a computer program.
(d) Play baseball.
7. What are the people wearing who were brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
(a) Jeans and matching sweatshirts.
(b) Striped jumpsuits.
(c) Orange jumpsuits.
(d) Jeans and matching t-shirts.
8. What does Greg's grandfather say that Greg's dad and Giles used to hide all over the neighborhood?
(b) Sharpened sticks.
9. A few years ago, when did a community group build a community garden?
(a) A Sunday afternoon.
(b) A long weekend.
(c) After school on Friday and all day Saturday.
(d) A Saturday and Sunday.
10. In Section 1, what does Greg say that his family has for a pet?
11. What does Greg pay a man to go away, when the man wants to advertise Greg's stand?
12. After the party in Section 2, where are some stragglers hiding?
(a) Manny's room.
(b) Grandpa's room.
(d) Rodrick's room.
13. What is everyone supposed to do during the electronics-free weekend?
(a) Get together at a park.
(c) Have a pie social.
(d) Play games.
14. What program does Greg volunteer for the first week of school in Section 1?
(a) Hall monitor.
(b) Chess team.
(c) Homework Buddies.
(d) Theater team.
15. What does Frank tell Greg he should do during the electronics-free weekend?
(a) Clean the yard.
(b) Clean the house.
(c) Take a walk.
(d) Open a lemonade stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bedroom does Greg's grandfather take when he moves in with Greg's family?
2. What month is it at the beginning of Section 1?
3. Who has a party at the beginning of Section 2?
4. Where did Greg's grandfather used to live before he moves in with Greg's family?
5. How long does Greg's class get to go on a trip where they sleep in log cabins and learn about nature and hard work?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)