|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greg's mother say that things were great when she was younger?
(a) The town was like one giant family.
(b) There was less air poultion.
(c) It was easier to get around without traffic jams.
(d) Everything was cheaper.
2. Who are brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
(b) School kids.
(d) Volunteers from a business.
3. After the party in Section 2, where are some stragglers hiding?
(b) Grandpa's room.
(c) Manny's room.
(d) Rodrick's room.
4. What month is it at the beginning of Section 1?
5. Where did Greg spend July and August?
(a) Film Camp.
(b) Music Camp.
(c) Sports Camp.
(d) Computer Camp.
6. In Section 1, how close is the restaurant that is looking for employees to Greg's house?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
7. What are the people wearing who were brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
(a) Orange jumpsuits.
(b) Jeans and matching t-shirts.
(c) Striped jumpsuits.
(d) Jeans and matching sweatshirts.
8. When Greg went to camp in July and August, how long did it take for his eyes to adjust to the sunlight every day?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) About an hour.
9. What was Frank able to buy when he and Giles had a lemonade stand?
(a) Roller skates.
(b) Pogo stick.
10. In Section 2, where does Greg's mother want to go to celebrate Greg's great homework grades?
(a) Bob's Burger Barn.
(c) Pizza Hut.
(d) Old-Timey Ice Cream Parlour.
11. Who has a party at the beginning of Section 2?
12. Who sets up a lemonade stand in Greg's neigborhood?
(a) Cedric Cunningham.
(b) Michael Davidson.
(c) Peter Williams.
(d) Bob Andrews.
13. What day of the week is it at the beginning of Section 1?
14. What does Rowley end up doing in Section 2 after Greg's mother gets involved?
(a) Planting perennials.
(b) Repainting light poles.
(c) Picking up trash.
(d) Sweeping sidewalks.
15. In a thousand years, what does Greg think humans will lack?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bedroom does Greg's grandfather take when he moves in with Greg's family?
2. What does Greg's grandfather say that Greg's dad and Giles used to hide all over the neighborhood?
3. How much does Greg offer a kid in the neighborhood to take his lemonade stand elsewhere?
4. Who gets the cleanup at the park in Section 2 organized?
5. In Section 2, what does Frank install in the house?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)