|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 180-217.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Greg get clean the first morning at Hardscrabble Farms?
(a) Uses baby wipes.
(b) Takes a cold shower.
(c) Sneaks into the staff showers.
(d) In the creek.
2. What does Greg say is a great invention to replace toilet paper?
(a) Baby wipes.
(c) Cotton wipes.
(d) Disposable rags.
3. How much time is Grandpa supposed to work off each day for a punishment in Section 2?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
4. Where does Grandpa walk when the car breaks down in Section 3?
(a) Gas station.
(b) Convenience store.
(c) Service station.
5. What does Greg realize about the shed he finds in Section 5?
(a) It is a storage shed.
(b) It is an old cabin.
(c) It is Silas Scratch's dwelling.
(d) It is a maintenance shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Greg and his classmates supposed to spend their last night at Hardscrabble Farms?
2. What do Greg and the others have for their first breakfast at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. What do thieves take from Greg's cabin in Section 5?
4. Where does the tooth land that falls out of a camper's mouth during the trust building exercise in Section 4?
5. In a thousand years, what does Greg think humans will lack?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)