|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 132-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Greg want to be rich when he is older?
(a) So he can travel.
(b) So he can do whatever he wants.
(c) So he can buy a sportscar.
(d) So he can buy all the baby wipes he wants.
2. How many containers of baby wipes does Greg take on the field trip in Section 3?
3. How long does it take to get the cleanup at the park organized?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. Who are brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
(a) School kids.
(c) Volunteers from a business.
5. In Section 2, what does Frank install in the house?
(b) Security lights.
(c) Garage door opener.
(d) Security system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank tell Greg he should do during the electronics-free weekend?
2. What does Greg say they have for supper on their first day at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. What happened to the beverage Greg took to another location to sell in Section 2?
4. On Wednesday, what do the kids at Hardscrabble Farms do after finishing their farm chores?
5. Where does Greg hide his candy bars so no one will eat them while he is on the field trip in Section 3?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)