|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 132-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What program does Greg volunteer for the first week of school in Section 1?
(a) Theater team.
(b) Hall monitor.
(c) Homework Buddies.
(d) Chess team.
2. What does Rowley end up doing in Section 2 after Greg's mother gets involved?
(a) Repainting light poles.
(b) Picking up trash.
(c) Planting perennials.
(d) Sweeping sidewalks.
3. What does Greg do while some of the others try to catch a fish on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
(b) Play solitaire.
(c) Take a walk.
4. What is everyone supposed to do during the electronics-free weekend?
(a) Have a pie social.
(c) Get together at a park.
(d) Play games.
5. How much money does Frank give Greg to start a business on electronics-free weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg find in Rowley's duffel bag in Section 3?
2. How many letters does Greg received from home on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
3. When was Greg on the swim team?
4. Where does Grandpa offer to drive Greg in Section 3?
5. What does Greg's grandfather say that Greg's dad and Giles used to hide all over the neighborhood?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)