|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Pages 1-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Greg sign up for camp in July and August?
(a) To prevent boredom.
(b) To avoid his sister.
(c) To avoid his brother.
(d) To get out of the house.
2. What day of the week does Greg talk about what his father did in the summertime when he was growing up?
3. What did Greg's brother Manny put on their family pet?
4. What program does Greg volunteer for the first week of school in Section 1?
(a) Hall monitor.
(b) Theater team.
(c) Homework Buddies.
(d) Chess team.
5. What bedroom does Greg's grandfather take when he moves in with Greg's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg say you never see in the old black-and-white photos?
2. What class does Greg want to skip in Section 1?
3. How many signatures does Greg's mother need in order to be able to take her petition to Town Hall?
4. What does Greg say is a great invention to replace toilet paper?
5. What does Greg's grandfather say that Greg's dad and Giles used to hide all over the neighborhood?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)