|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 180-217.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Greg's class get to go on a trip where they sleep in log cabins and learn about nature and hard work?
(a) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. How much does Greg charge for lemonade in Section 2?
(a) 50 cents.
(b) 75 cents.
(c) $1.00 or $1.50.
(d) 50 cents or $1.00.
3. What month is it at the beginning of Section 1?
4. In a thousand years, what does Greg think humans will lack?
5. In Part 5, what videos do some of Greg's cabin mates watch that make Mr. Jefferson's phone die?
(a) Fire starting.
(b) Screaming goats.
(c) Barking dogs.
(d) Meowing cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives a huge box with supplies at mail call on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms?
2. In Section 4, who tells everyone at Hardscrabble Farms that there is a network of tunnels beneath the cabins?
3. How many signatures does Greg's mother need in order to be able to take her petition to Town Hall?
4. What day of the week does Greg talk about what his father did in the summertime when he was growing up?
5. Who does the bag belong to that gets stolen from a girls' cabin in Section 5?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)