|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 180-217.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Greg's class get to go on a trip where they sleep in log cabins and learn about nature and hard work?
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
2. What grade is Frew in?
3. What happened to the beverage Greg took to another location to sell in Section 2?
(a) Used for flower beds.
(b) Given to little kids.
(c) Given to dogs.
(d) Drank by volunteers.
4. When was Greg on the swim team?
(a) Second grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Third grade.
5. Why did Greg sign up for camp in July and August?
(a) To avoid his brother.
(b) To prevent boredom.
(c) To avoid his sister.
(d) To get out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greg pay a man to go away, when the man wants to advertise Greg's stand?
2. What does Greg say is a great invention to replace toilet paper?
3. While Greg's group is dealing with the fish caught on Wednesday at Hardscrabble Farms, what does Mr. Jefferson tell Greg?
4. What class does Greg want to skip in Section 1?
5. What did Greg's brother Manny put on their family pet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)