|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 98-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Greg's mom and a tow truck to come when the car rolls in Section 3?
(a) 2 1/2 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
2. What is the name of the music teacher in Section 1?
(a) Mrs. Graziano.
(b) Mrs. Zander.
(c) Mrs. Quentin.
(d) Mrs. Richardson.
3. What are the people wearing who were brought on a bus to the cleanup in the park in Section 2?
(a) Jeans and matching t-shirts.
(b) Striped jumpsuits.
(c) Orange jumpsuits.
(d) Jeans and matching sweatshirts.
4. What does Greg's grandfather say they played when he was a kid?
(b) Hacky sack.
(d) Kick the Can.
5. What time does Frew have to get up six days a week?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 5:30 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy share with Greg and Frew when they are running from the Girl Scouts in Section 3?
2. What does Greg decide to sell when his lemonade stand does not work well?
3. Why does Greg want to be rich when he is older?
4. How long would it have taken Greg to do the homework that Frew does for him in Section 1?
5. Why does the car break down in Section 3 when Grandpa is driving Greg?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)