|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 98-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greg want to do during the electronics-free weekend?
(a) Go to the pool.
(b) Read graphic novels.
(c) Play board games.
(d) Read comic books.
2. What month is it at the beginning of Section 1?
3. How long does Greg's class get to go on a trip where they sleep in log cabins and learn about nature and hard work?
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
4. How soon after Greg damages the car in Section 3 does the school field trip begin?
(a) Same day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) Day after.
5. How long would it have taken Greg to do the homework that Frew does for him in Section 1?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Greg spend July and August?
2. Where does Grandpa offer to drive Greg in Section 3?
3. When Greg went to camp in July and August, how long did it take for his eyes to adjust to the sunlight every day?
4. Who catches Greg as he is about to head back to the playground in Section 3 after talking with Few and Billy?
5. In a thousand years, what does Greg think humans will lack?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)