Section 1: Pages 1-48
1. What month is it at the beginning of Section 1?
2. What day of the week is it at the beginning of Section 1?
3. Why does Greg think that grown-ups are always talking about the "good old days"?
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They want to irritate their kids.
(c) They want to teach their kids some life lessons.
(d) They want to instill old-fashioned values.
4. When Greg is a parent, what does he think he will tell his kids?
(a) We had headphones.
(b) Cars drove on the ground.
(c) We used our legs for getting around.
(d) We went to school.
5. Why does Greg's mother say that things were great when she was younger?
(a) The town was like one giant family.
(b) There was less air poultion.
(c) Everything was cheaper.
(d) It was easier to get around without traffic jams.
This section contains 3,989 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)