|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Diane and Allan give the illusion of still being together?
2. What side of New York did Esquire want to exhibit?
3. While Diane and Allan became more estranged, why did they maintain a relationship?
4. What about "retardates" did Diane find appealing?
5. How did people react to Diane's work after her death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Diane's work maintained its value because Doon decided to carefully control the distribution of her work. Diane was able to receive acclaim during her life by giving control of her artistic endeavors to Marvin Israel. Discuss the positives and negatives of Diane relinquishing control to others.
Essay Topic 2
Diane participated in risky behavior as a means to satisfy herself and to gain access to the subjects she desired. Discuss how Diane became inspired and at what price.
Essay Topic 3
There are small discrepancies between what Diane did, claimed, and felt. Much of her true nature was shown through what she envied of others. Discuss the telling nature of Diane's jealousy.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)