|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom was Diane photographing at the fundraiser?
2. What interests did Israel and Diane have in common?
3. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
4. What did Diane experience after death?
5. Diane's work is considered a thorough study of what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Diane was in many ways constantly at odds with her surroundings, which made it difficult for her to be successful. Discuss how and why Diane was so out of place.
Essay Topic 2
History repeated itself in the Arbus family. Many aspects of Diane and Allan mirrored that of Diane's parents. Discuss Diane's drive in her family and the repercussions of her flawed childhood home.
Essay Topic 3
Part of Diane's struggle was being a woman in a male-dominated profession. More so, she resented being "clumped" with feminists. Discuss Diane's positive and negative relationship with her femininity.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)