|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After photographing her dead grandfather, she said, "I didn't really ______ him."
2. According to Bosworth in the Afterword, how was Diane like so many other artists?
(a) She never made any money.
(b) She died young.
(c) She had a family.
(d) She experienced fame after death.
3. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
(c) A work day.
(d) Early morning.
4. Other than the United States, where was Diane's work exhibited after her death?
5. What fundraiser were Diane and Bosworth attending in 1970?
(a) The Chicago Seven Defense.
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) The Race for the Cure.
(d) The War Relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Diane befriend Moondog?
2. How did people react to Diane's work after her death?
3. In the Afterword, Bosworth refers to the 1960's as "_______."
4. What word does Bosworth use to describe Arbus' role in her field?
5. According to Diane, what was the only true way to capture one's true nature?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)