|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the recipients of Diane's gifts considered "lucky"?
(a) They didn't meet Diane's same fate.
(b) They owned priceless works of art.
(c) They were clearly loved by Diane.
(d) They had something to boast about.
2. In Israel's opinion, why did Diane fail in the 50's?
(a) She was a woman.
(b) Her subject matter was unappealing.
(c) She had no technique.
(d) Her mannerisms were unprofessional.
3. By the early 1960's, what defined Diane and Allan's relationship?
4. For what project did Diane collaborate with Richard Avedon?
(a) An American portrait.
(b) A fashion layout.
(c) Her family photo.
(d) A celebrity expose.
5. What side of New York did Esquire want to exhibit?
(a) The poverty.
(b) Both extremes.
(c) The celebrity.
(d) The youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Allan made plans to move to California, what was Diane's fear?
2. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
3. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
4. Israel and his wife are described as an _____ couple.
5. How did Diane and Allan give the illusion of still being together?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)