|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What side of New York did Esquire want to exhibit?
(a) The celebrity.
(b) The youth.
(c) Both extremes.
(d) The poverty.
2. What increased Diane's sense of urgency in succeeding in photography?
(a) Art was dominated by men.
(b) The world changed so rapidly.
(c) It was a dying art.
(d) She wanted to be more successful than Allan.
3. What word does Bosworth use to describe the reaction to Diane's show at the Museum of Modern Art?
4. What was special about Bosworth's and Diane's encounter in 1970?
(a) Diane let Bosworth see her photos.
(b) She asked for Bosworth's advice.
(c) It was the first time they met.
(d) It was their last.
5. Diane's genre is called ________ photography.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bosworth, why was Diane's work more appealing in the 60's?
2. Who became the executrix of Diane's estate?
3. How was Allan's acting career developing?
4. Before teaching at parsons, what magazine did Israel edit?
5. Why were the recipients of Diane's gifts considered "lucky"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)