|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Afterword, Bosworth refers to the 1960's as "_______."
2. Who became the executrix of Diane's estate?
3. Moondog worked as a _______.
4. Marvin Israel was Diane's mentor and _______.
5. Diane's photographs were carefully ________ by the estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the recipients of Diane's gifts considered "lucky"?
2. According to Bosworth, why was Diane's work more appealing in the 60's?
3. How did Diane and Allan give the illusion of still being together?
4. Diane's exhibit after her death was titled "Diane Arbus ________."
5. Bosworth quotes Diane as saying, "These are things no one would see unless ________."
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)