|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long would Diane photograph?
(a) Until her cab arrived.
(b) Until she ran out of film.
(c) Until the sun came up.
(d) Until her subject got tired.
2. Why were publications unhappy with Diane's photos of celebrities?
(a) Her shots were unflattering.
(b) She made them likable.
(c) She picked lesser known people.
(d) She photographed celebrity look-alikes.
3. For what project did Diane collaborate with Richard Avedon?
(a) A celebrity expose.
(b) Her family photo.
(c) A fashion layout.
(d) An American portrait.
4. Why did Diane travel to New Jersey and Pennsylvania?
(a) To take photographs.
(b) To visit her family.
(c) To go to carnivals.
(d) To find a new doctor.
5. What about "retardates" did Diane find appealing?
(a) Their rarity.
(b) Their playfulness.
(c) Their naivety.
(d) Their innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane's work is considered a thorough study of what?
2. As Diane became more immersed in photography, what was her strongest desire?
3. According to Model, how did people receive Diane's incessant stories?
4. Other than the United States, where was Diane's work exhibited after her death?
5. According to Bosworth in the Afterword, how was Diane like so many other artists?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)