|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What void was Diane trying to fill through risky behavior?
(a) Allan's absence.
(b) Her drug withdrawal.
(c) Her lack of inspiration.
(d) Her daughter's absence.
2. While Diane and Allan became more estranged, why did they maintain a relationship?
(a) For appearance.
(b) For the money.
(c) For tax purposes.
(d) For their children.
3. Why did Diane give away her photos before she died?
(a) It was a cry for help.
(b) She wanted to help her friends.
(c) She wanted to destroy her work.
(d) She felt they were worthless.
4. Why were publications unhappy with Diane's photos of celebrities?
(a) Her shots were unflattering.
(b) She picked lesser known people.
(c) She photographed celebrity look-alikes.
(d) She made them likable.
5. Because of Israel's role in her life, what choice did she have to make?
(a) To sacrifice her friends.
(b) To sacrifice photography.
(c) To sacrifice her marriage.
(d) To sacrifice school.
6. What was special about Bosworth's and Diane's encounter in 1970?
(a) Diane let Bosworth see her photos.
(b) It was the first time they met.
(c) She asked for Bosworth's advice.
(d) It was their last.
7. What did Diane experience in her work during her life?
8. Why did Diane befriend Moondog?
(a) To get a glimpse into his world.
(b) To exploit him.
(c) To learn about his past.
(d) To make new friends.
9. How did Allan feel about the development of his acting career?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He had high hopes.
(c) He felt like a failure.
(d) He hated it.
10. What did Diane experience after death?
11. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
12. Diane's work is considered a thorough study of what?
(a) Her life.
(b) The times.
(d) Family ties.
13. What defined Diane's attitude toward her art when Bosworth saw her at the fundraiser?
(a) She had a strong ego about it.
(b) She was pleased.
(c) She was indifferent.
(d) She was self-deprecating.
14. Other than subject matter, what did Diane alter in photography?
15. For what project did Diane collaborate with Richard Avedon?
(a) A fashion layout.
(b) Her family photo.
(c) A celebrity expose.
(d) An American portrait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opportunity did Diane's risky behavior afford her?
2. How was Allan's acting career developing?
3. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
4. What word does Bosworth use to describe the reaction to Diane's show at the Museum of Modern Art?
5. Bosworth quotes Diane as saying, "These are things no one would see unless ________."
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)