|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Diane experience after death?
2. At the fundraiser, Bosworth explained that Diane was doing what she always _______.
3. Photographers of the 30's were described as "_______" recorders.
4. Why were the recipients of Diane's gifts considered "lucky"?
(a) They had something to boast about.
(b) They owned priceless works of art.
(c) They were clearly loved by Diane.
(d) They didn't meet Diane's same fate.
5. Where at the fundraiser did Bosworth encounter Diane?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In the restroom.
(d) In the hall.
6. What first experience did Diane have from working with Esquire?
(a) Working with other women.
(b) Working without Allan.
(c) Being paid to photograph.
(d) Being independent of Israel.
7. Other than subject matter, what did Diane alter in photography?
8. What did Diane experience in her work during her life?
9. Diane's photographs were carefully ________ by the estate.
10. Who became the executrix of Diane's estate?
11. What fundraiser were Diane and Bosworth attending in 1970?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) The Race for the Cure.
(c) The War Relief.
(d) The Chicago Seven Defense.
12. What opportunity did Diane's risky behavior afford her?
(a) A new respect for her life.
(b) An insight into dangerous groups.
(c) A new understanding of human nature.
(d) A secret life.
13. As Diane became more immersed in photography, what was her strongest desire?
(a) Learning to paint.
(b) Photographing celebrities.
(c) Shocking people.
(d) Selling her work.
14. How was Allan's acting career developing?
(a) He was only wanted as a model.
(b) He was starring in off-Broadway plays.
(c) He wasn't finding work.
(d) He was getting small movie roles.
15. Why did Diane befriend Moondog?
(a) To learn about his past.
(b) To get a glimpse into his world.
(c) To make new friends.
(d) To exploit him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests did Israel and Diane have in common?
2. As Diane's mental condition worsened, how did people describe her behavior?
3. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
4. Why did Diane travel to New Jersey and Pennsylvania?
5. How did Diane and Allan give the illusion of still being together?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)