Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom was Diane photographing at the fundraiser?
(a) Lisette Model.
(b) Marvin israel.
(c) Algernon Black.
(d) Abby Hoffman.
2. According to Model, how did people receive Diane's incessant stories?
(a) They were enamored.
(b) They were curious.
(c) They accepted them as fiction.
(d) They accepted them as factual.
3. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
4. What control did Israel have over Diane?
(a) Her love life.
(b) Her artistic endeavors.
(c) Her public appearances.
(d) He education.
5. As Allan made plans to move to California, what was Diane's fear?
(a) He would leave her for good.
(b) Dying alone.
(c) Failing at photography.
(d) Her children would leave.
6. Where at the fundraiser did Bosworth encounter Diane?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the hall.
(c) On the roof.
(d) In the restroom.
7. As Diane's mental condition worsened, how did people describe her behavior?
8. What was special about Bosworth's and Diane's encounter in 1970?
(a) It was the first time they met.
(b) Diane let Bosworth see her photos.
(c) She asked for Bosworth's advice.
(d) It was their last.
9. What void was Diane trying to fill through risky behavior?
(a) Her lack of inspiration.
(b) Her drug withdrawal.
(c) Her daughter's absence.
(d) Allan's absence.
10. What word does Bosworth use to describe Arbus' role in her field?
(d) Poster child.
11. Why did Diane give away her photos before she died?
(a) She wanted to destroy her work.
(b) It was a cry for help.
(c) She felt they were worthless.
(d) She wanted to help her friends.
12. According to Bosworth, why was Diane's work more appealing in the 60's?
(a) Feminism was on the rise.
(b) Diane was more mature.
(c) Publishers were experimenting.
(d) There were fewer photographers.
13. Diane wanted to capture the "_________" of nudists.
14. While Diane and Allan became more estranged, why did they maintain a relationship?
(a) For tax purposes.
(b) For their children.
(c) For the money.
(d) For appearance.
15. Diane's specific assignment for the Esquire photo shoot was "_______."
(c) A work day.
(d) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests did Israel and Diane have in common?
2. Before teaching at parsons, what magazine did Israel edit?
3. Israel and his wife are described as an _____ couple.
4. According to Bosworth in the Afterword, how was Diane like so many other artists?
5. Allan and Diane maintained their business relationship, but what was gone?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)