|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diane wanted to capture the "_________" of nudists.
2. After taking classes from Model, what was Diane determined to photograph?
(c) The forbidden.
3. According to Bosworth, why did Cheech most adore Diane?
(a) Diane was a free spirit.
(b) Diane never criticized her.
(c) Diane was her muse.
(d) She never expected anything of her.
4. Before teaching at parsons, what magazine did Israel edit?
(b) The Atlantic.
5. According to Bosworth in the Afterword, how was Diane like so many other artists?
(a) She died young.
(b) She had a family.
(c) She never made any money.
(d) She experienced fame after death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane was _______ in Allan's new social circle of actors.
2. Why was Diane different than other artists?
3. Diane's genre is called ________ photography.
4. What traditional philosophy was Diane's and Howard's relationship with their parents founded on?
5. Gertrude is described as being ________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)