|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bosworth explains the Arbuses complimented each other because Diane was ________.
2. By the early 1960's, what defined Diane and Allan's relationship?
3. What was Diane's relationship with her younger sister like?
(a) She lavished attention on her.
(b) She would pick on her.
(c) She ignored her.
(d) She used her to get free food.
4. While in Europe, Diane discovered the _______ sides of cities.
5. What word does Bosworth use to describe the reaction to Diane's show at the Museum of Modern Art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Photographers of the 30's were described as "_______" recorders.
2. What fundraiser were Diane and Bosworth attending in 1970?
3. What effect did Diane's risky behavior have on her work?
4. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
5. Why was Diane different than other artists?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)