|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where at the fundraiser did Bosworth encounter Diane?
(a) In the hall.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the restroom.
(d) On the roof.
2. What risky behavior did Diane engage in with her new artist friends?
(d) Dog fighting.
3. What side of New York did Esquire want to exhibit?
(a) The poverty.
(b) Both extremes.
(c) The youth.
(d) The celebrity.
4. Howard envied Diane and Howard for ___________.
(a) Their happy marriage.
(b) Their success and wealth.
(c) The admiration of his parents.
(d) They intelligent children.
5. Who became the executrix of Diane's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. David is described as being consumed by ______.
2. Since they were involved in Russek's, what kind of life were David and Gertrude able to lead?
3. After the affair, how did Alex feel?
4. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
5. Why were publications unhappy with Diane's photos of celebrities?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)