|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the affair between Alex and Diane begin?
(a) On vacation.
(b) At the photo studio.
(c) When Allan was out of town.
(d) On Diane's birthday.
2. What were Diane and Howard not comfortable with as children?
3. Bosworth explains the Arbuses complimented each other because Diane was ________.
4. Before teaching at parsons, what magazine did Israel edit?
(c) The Atlantic.
5. When did Russek's begin its decline?
(a) After Howard quit.
(b) During the depression.
(c) When a chain store opened.
(d) At the start of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than the United States, where was Diane's work exhibited after her death?
2. Who became the executrix of Diane's estate?
3. How was Diane's work received when she first submitted her portfolio?
4. Why did Howard become depressed?
5. Bosworth explains Diane photographed every social and cultural ________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)