|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than the United States, where was Diane's work exhibited after her death?
2. How did David expand Russek's?
(a) By opening another store.
(b) By hiring beautiful saleswomen.
(c) By adding a women's clothing line.
(d) By adding a shoe department.
3. Howard envied Diane and Howard for ___________.
(a) They intelligent children.
(b) The admiration of his parents.
(c) Their success and wealth.
(d) Their happy marriage.
4. What defined Diane's attitude toward her art when Bosworth saw her at the fundraiser?
(a) She was pleased.
(b) She had a strong ego about it.
(c) She was self-deprecating.
(d) She was indifferent.
5. While in Europe, Diane discovered the _______ sides of cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Anne respond to Alex's infidelity?
2. What increased Diane's sense of urgency in succeeding in photography?
3. What made Diane jealous about Alex's and Jane's marriage?
4. David is described as being consumed by ______.
5. How does Model explain how she came to be a photographer?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)