|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Diane respond to the birth of her first child?
(a) She ignored her.
(b) She lavished her with attention.
(c) She wanted another.
(d) She became depressed.
2. Other than subject matter, what did Diane alter in photography?
3. Towards the late 50's, Diane felt like she was at a _________ phase in her life.
4. Since they were involved in Russek's, what kind of life were David and Gertrude able to lead?
(a) A luxurious lifestyle.
(b) A frugal lifestyle.
(c) A modern lifestyle.
(d) A reckless lifestyle.
5. How did Gertrude's family feel about her marrying David?
(a) They were opposed to it.
(b) They were thrilled.
(c) They arranged it.
(d) They were indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. As children, what was the relationship like between Diane and Howard?
2. While Diane and Allan became more estranged, why did they maintain a relationship?
3. What control did Israel have over Diane?
4. How did Diane capture emotional responses from her subjects?
5. How does Model explain how she came to be a photographer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)