|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Model, how did people receive Diane's incessant stories?
(a) They accepted them as fiction.
(b) They were enamored.
(c) They were curious.
(d) They accepted them as factual.
2. How did Anne respond to Alex's infidelity?
(a) She was hysterical.
(b) She left him.
(c) She understood.
(d) She was a little depressed.
3. Why did Diane give away her photos before she died?
(a) She felt they were worthless.
(b) She wanted to destroy her work.
(c) It was a cry for help.
(d) She wanted to help her friends.
4. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
(a) Washing cars.
(b) Selling postcards.
(c) Cleaning houses.
(d) Shining shoes.
5. Diane pushed the limits of personal photography by photographing whom?
(c) Homeless men.
(d) Her dead grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Photographers of the 30's were described as "_______" recorders.
2. Why did Diane develop depression when first marrying Allan?
3. Why did the Arbus family release Diane's work over time?
4. According to Bosworth, why was Diane's work more appealing in the 60's?
5. Why did Diane befriend Moondog?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)