|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the early 1960's, what defined Diane and Allan's relationship?
2. By 1958, what was Diane and Allan's marriage like?
(a) They lived separate lives.
(b) They were the same as always.
(c) They were like brother and sister.
(d) They were very close.
3. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His four sisters.
(b) His two brothers.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His uncles.
4. Whom did Diane sketch in her art classes at school?
(a) Her brother and her family.
(b) The boys she liked.
(c) The unique people she encountered.
(d) The sceneries from her dreams.
5. Through her classes with Black, how did Diane perceive her life?
(a) It was too privileged.
(b) It was infinite.
(c) It was too sanitary.
(d) It was perfect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
2. How did Diane's mother make their home difficult?
3. How did Allan begin to mingle with younger people?
4. In Israel's opinion, why did Diane fail in the 50's?
5. Why were Howard's parents displeased with his new British wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)