|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Diane's parents feel about her relationship with Allan?
(a) They were indifferent.
(b) They were concerned for her safety.
(c) They were displeased.
(d) They were thrilled.
2. After years of fashion photography, how did Allan feel about his career?
(a) He felt like a failure.
(b) He was irritated by it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He still loved it.
3. Before teaching at parsons, what magazine did Israel edit?
(a) The Atlantic.
4. As Diane became more immersed in photography, what was her strongest desire?
(a) Photographing celebrities.
(b) Learning to paint.
(c) Selling her work.
(d) Shocking people.
5. What publication gave the Arbus' photography business its break?
(b) Esquire Magazine.
(c) Glamour Magazine.
(d) National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane is described as being a _______ housewife.
2. Allan Arbus was the son of ______ immigrants.
3. Whom did Diane sketch in her art classes at school?
4. After taking classes from Model, what was Diane determined to photograph?
5. Why wasn't Diane able to achieve her goals so easily?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)