|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Diane's mental condition worsened, how did people describe her behavior?
2. How was "deed, not creed" integrated into Diane's life?
(a) Through her school.
(b) Through her brother.
(c) Through her books.
(d) Through her parents.
3. While working at Russek's, what did Allan want to be?
(a) A painter.
(b) An actor.
(c) A singer.
(d) A photographer.
4. According to Model, how did people receive Diane's incessant stories?
(a) They accepted them as fiction.
(b) They accepted them as factual.
(c) They were enamored.
(d) They were curious.
5. What side of New York did Esquire want to exhibit?
(a) The youth.
(b) The celebrity.
(c) Both extremes.
(d) The poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many photos did Esquire use of Diane's?
2. Why were Howard's parents displeased with his new British wife?
3. David and Gertrude realized their children would be drawn to _______ pursuits in their career.
4. Why were Robert Frank's photos appealing to New Yorkers?
5. Lisette Model was famous for photographing human "_______."
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)