|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the affair between Alex and Diane begin?
(a) At the photo studio.
(b) On vacation.
(c) On Diane's birthday.
(d) When Allan was out of town.
2. After years of fashion photography, how did Allan feel about his career?
(a) He felt like a failure.
(b) He was irritated by it.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He still loved it.
3. What risky behavior did Diane engage in with her new artist friends?
(d) Dog fighting.
4. Why did Diane believe her parents would accept her marriage to Allan?
(a) Allan was a nice Jewish boy with a career.
(b) Marrying a man is what they wanted for her life.
(c) They would be happy when she was out of their house.
(d) They would be happy to have grandchildren.
5. While in Europe, Diane discovered the _______ sides of cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traditional philosophy was Diane's and Howard's relationship with their parents founded on?
2. What were Cheech's and Diane's shared pastime?
3. Allan Arbus was the son of ______ immigrants.
4. How did Anne respond to Alex's infidelity?
5. As children, what was the relationship like between Diane and Howard?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)