|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike other girls, Diane wasn't ashamed of her _______.
2. Through her classes with Black, how did Diane perceive her life?
(a) It was infinite.
(b) It was too privileged.
(c) It was too sanitary.
(d) It was perfect.
3. Model and Diane were originally drawn to each other because of their common _______.
4. As children, what was the relationship like between Diane and Howard?
(a) They were inseparable.
(b) They hated each other.
(c) They were each other's crutch.
(d) They ignored each other.
5. After the affair, how did Alex feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Russeks earn enough money to start a fur shop?
2. How did Jane respond to Alex's relationship with the Arbuses?
3. What impact did Alex have on Diane's faithfulness to Allan?
4. After the war, what profession did Howard pursue?
5. Towards the late 50's, Diane felt like she was at a _________ phase in her life.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)