|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did the Nemerov family immigrate?
2. After the war, what profession did Howard pursue?
3. What impact did Alex have on Diane's faithfulness to Allan?
(a) He made Diane love Allan more.
(c) He caused their temporary breakup.
(d) He cause the failure of their marraige.
4. What was Diane's relationship with her younger sister like?
(a) She used her to get free food.
(b) She would pick on her.
(c) She ignored her.
(d) She lavished attention on her.
5. As children, what was the relationship like between Diane and Howard?
(a) They were inseparable.
(b) They were each other's crutch.
(c) They ignored each other.
(d) They hated each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Russek's begin its decline?
2. Through her classes with Black, how did Diane perceive her life?
3. As Diane matured into her teens, what did she develop?
4. While working at Russek's, what did Allan want to be?
5. Algernon Black was Diane's philosophy of ______ teacher.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)