|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While being married to Allan, how did Diane receive Alex's comments to her?
(a) She avoided them.
(b) She loathed them.
(c) She remained aloof to them.
(d) She relished them.
2. What was Diane's relationship with her younger sister like?
(a) She would pick on her.
(b) She lavished attention on her.
(c) She used her to get free food.
(d) She ignored her.
3. Whom did Diane sketch in her art classes at school?
(a) The boys she liked.
(b) The unique people she encountered.
(c) Her brother and her family.
(d) The sceneries from her dreams.
4. David is described as being consumed by ______.
5. Diane and Howard were "spoiled and _____" by their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Diane's father make their home difficult?
2. How did Diane experience the "real world"?
3. When did Russek's begin its decline?
4. Through her classes with Black, how did Diane perceive her life?
5. Allan Arbus was the son of ______ immigrants.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)