|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did David expand Russek's?
(a) By hiring beautiful saleswomen.
(b) By adding a shoe department.
(c) By opening another store.
(d) By adding a women's clothing line.
2. Why did Diane continue to work at Russek's?
(a) To earn money.
(b) Her parents forced her.
(c) She had no other job.
(d) To see Allan.
3. How did David and his brothers pay their rent?
(a) Selling postcards.
(b) Shining shoes.
(c) Washing cars.
(d) Cleaning houses.
4. When Frank Russek arrived in America, with whom did he live?
(a) His uncles.
(b) His four sisters.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His two brothers.
5. Diane is described as being popular, outgoing, and _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diane and Howard were "spoiled and _____" by their parents.
2. Diane is described as being a _______ housewife.
3. Whom did Diane sketch in her art classes at school?
4. What were Diane and Howard not comfortable with as children?
5. What impact did Alex have on Diane's faithfulness to Allan?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)