Quiz: Chapters 1-8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Unlike other girls, Diane wasn't ashamed of her _______.
2. Diane is described as being popular, outgoing, and _______.
3. What made Howard's wife a good business tool for attracting wealthy clients?
a) Her stylishness.
b) Her British accent.
c) Her good looks.
d) Her business experience.
4. David is described as being consumed by ______.
5. After the war, what profession did Howard pursue?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Eventually, Alex Eliot became editor of _______.
This section contains 206 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)